• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnes is a little pricey but worth every cent. Need an appointment. Rodin is free to walk through/around. You can stroll from there to the art museum and Boathouse Row.

The roast pork sandwich at DiNic's is worth the wait. Failing that, Beck's is delicious.

still need to go to the new Barnes, went to the old one like 3x. I started working at Pew like a month or two before the Art of the Steal came out. that was fun. bunch of us went to go see it at the E Street Cinemas like a block from our office.

This is an A+ tweet
5a7007dd034eaade685dec822f3c8c76.jpg

fuck, papa johns loyalty program switched from points which never expired to cash which does after 6 months. Lost out on like $70 of free pizza. That shit ain't right.

fuck, papa johns loyalty program switched from points which never expired to cash which does after 6 months. Lost out on like $70 of free pizza. That shit ain't right.

The real surprise is eating papa John's at all.

The real surprise is eating papa John's at all.

We actually ordered it on Sunday night. It’s not bad for the price and we don’t have any decent places that will deliver that aren’t super pricey.

Not my favorite but it’s fine.

Eating papa johns for a work lunch (in LA of all places) is the best way to ruin your day, which means it is 100% on brand for plama.

We actually ordered it on Sunday night. It’s not bad for the price and we don’t have any decent places that will deliver that aren’t super pricey.

Not my favorite but it’s fine.

Sometimes you just need/want that chain pizza place. The wife took me to Pizza Hut for lunch today, before getting Budweiser's at the Hard Rock. Was it the classy thing to do? No, but did it hit the spot, Oh hell ya.

Living two blocks from a market, I'm going frozen pizza over cheap delivery most every time.

palma, did you have any Fresh & Easy markets in your neighborhood?

The used to sell freshly made pizzas that you cooked at home over the next couple of days. I never froze them, but they were as good as any store bought pizza.

Too bad F&E expanded too quickly and went out of business after only a few years.

Eating papa johns for a work lunch (in LA of all places) is the best way to ruin your day, which means it is 100% on brand for plama.

I'm in Chinatown. Chinese restaurants get old after awhile. And walking anywhere outside when it's 100 degrees ain't cool.

palma, did you have any Fresh & Easy markets in your neighborhood?

The used to sell freshly made pizzas that you cooked at home over the next couple of days. I never froze them, but they were as good as any store bought pizza.

Too bad F&E expanded too quickly and went out of business after only a few years.

Never been there

A friend of mine in Palm Springs just told me he got 1/2 an ounce of shake for $25. He said it was 3-4 hit pot. That seems to make more sense than $40-50 for an eighth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back