• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Brasky avoided any brain eating amoebas in that warm lake water.

If nothing else, that link introduced me to the masterpiece that is Scatman & Hatman.

Straight fire.

I’m with Kate

KATE KNIBBS: I’m not saying “Maria Maria” is a bad song, but including it on this list while excluding “Smooth” is a chaotically evil choice that threatens to invalidate the integrity of the entire project. “Smooth” isn’t just one of the best singles of 1999, it was THE song of that year. Why are we pretending that “Maria Maria” mattered more? #JUSTICEFORSMOOTH

Get out of here with Smooth being THE song of the year over I want it that way or Livin' La Vida Loca.

rob-thomas-santana-650-430.jpg

Townie I will be in Philly with my wife, who has never been, for about 6-8 hours before we head out of the city for a wedding. What should we do?

Reading Terminal and Art Museum are good. Walk on Schuykill River Trail along Boathouse Row.

Bars and restaurants? What do you wanna do?

Reading Terminal and Art Museum are good. Walk on Schuykill River Trail along Boathouse Row.

Bars and restaurants? What do you wanna do?

At Reading Terminal, get some Bassett's ice cream...

The Rodin Museum is right near the art museum...

Don't get sucked into Pat's vs. Geno's for a cheesesteak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back