• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're down with eventually getting suckered into spending hundreds of dollars on it, I'd go with Golf Rival

I downloaded this game at your suggestion and am p good without spending a dollar. Am I doing it wrong?

Background check initiated for the job. That (usually) means I'm the top candidate. The official word from HR is "one" of the top candidates, but they don't want to do more of these than they have to, and are just covering themselves in case my priors raise red flags and they have to move on but can't tell me explicitly it was for this or that. But all that shit is expunged! I was a minor! It was just laundry detergent anyway and NO ONE can prove otherwise.

The open container/littering ticket at Say Hey's bachelor party might be tough, but I was ENTRAPPED!

Seriously, though, a couple of things could still trip this up, like if they lowball me, but it's looking good. Thanks to all who have vibed.

This is for the job that is just next door, which is technically a lateral move, so I'm not sure why they need the background check to begin with. I guess I don't remember having an official one when I was hired here 14 years ago, so maybe that's why? Beats me. The regulations just say you need one if you're switching classifications if you're already an employee, but I wasn't going to protest.

But I may try to swing some relo. Like five extra dollars for a cardboard box to move my shit.

I was never a big Gaudio fan, but even he is like a billion times better than our two recent coaches.

Say what you will about Skip as a coach -- he was my favorite public rep for the university of all time

I downloaded this game at your suggestion and am p good without spending a dollar. Am I doing it wrong?

They start you off matching you up against people who you can beat, oftentimes you'll have stronger clubs, and you can win like 75% of your matches. then they flip a switch and only match you up against guys with stronger clubs and you need those stronger clubs to win all the shootouts, which drove me and my competitive nature nuts. Also, in the later stages you basically need to use the advanced balls on many of the holes, otherwise you'll lose. So that's how they get ya.

Delino Deshields’s daughter Diamond Deshields has just won the WNBA skills challenge. I looked her up and saw that she played at UNC briefly, and it just soothes my soul to think I may have been on campus at the same time as the great man Himself.

But it also troubles me. Could I have looked Him in the eye and not recognized Him? Was that my chance at Delino De-liverance? This is going to keep me awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back