• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame Kareem didn't let people in when he was much younger. He's a smart, thoughtful guy but was so distant and fearful throughout his playing days and a bit beyond. His walls started coming down a little after a fire destroyed his home and historic jazz collection. Then, people in many cities gave him replacement records. That seemed to get to him.

Veronica Mars is legit. I went on a binge a few years ago and it was aight; fun for what it is. I forget if I watched the movie, though. I feel like I may have, but was quite probably v stoned.

Uggg, if Le Batard ends up leaving ESPN over "Send her back" Imma be pissed.

First 2 seasons of Veronica Mars were really good.

Veronica Mars is legit. I went on a binge a few years ago and it was aight; fun for what it is. I forget if I watched the movie, though. I feel like I may have, but was quite probably v stoned.

+1 to both.

Well y'all should definitely watch the new season. It's legit. And edgier. More drugs and booze, same level of spousal abuse and sexual violence under investigation.

Dude-bro is in the military in the movie right? I DID see it!
I don't really remember much about the movie. But yeah, he starts this season as a naval intelligence officer (formerly a naval jet pilot on aircraft carriers).

brain amoeba from the ugly beach. tragic.

Legit fear of this.

Like, it's totally irrational, but I've pretty much stopped swimming in the lake because of it. Which is totally stupid.

I'm a fraud - a bigger pussy than Juice.

not sure how that's even possible

I've been getting targeted ads for Temple football season tix -- not sure what triggered that one

Wait, Diddy is dating his son's ex girl? That ain't cool. She hot tho. I get it.

3 hour layover in SLC before red eye. Entertain me chat thread. What’s a cool game to download or a cool show or movie to stream. Or someone tell me a cool story like when chupe saw the naked indian guy. Or was that waynes world 2?

Fuck u guys decided to get drunk alone in airport bar

3 hour layover in SLC before red eye. Entertain me chat thread. What’s a cool game to download or a cool show or movie to stream. Or someone tell me a cool story like when chupe saw the naked indian guy. Or was that waynes world 2?

If you're down with eventually getting suckered into spending hundreds of dollars on it, I'd go with Golf Rival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back