• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does that video have 5k downvotes? who is so offended by that that they'd take the time to downvote?

why does that video have 5k downvotes? who is so offended by that that they'd take the time to downvote?

BIG GADGET

But seriously some of them are probably from people with disabilities who need gadgets like these to simply tasks that we may think are simple but they find excruciatingly difficult.

I bet a modest percentage of downvotes (and associated views) helps videos in the spaghetti code visibility algorithm.

Oh man, GHWB's dog got so fat in The White house he had to send out a memo to people to stop feeding him.

EC5uF7OWwAcWZng

Now I’m interested in what the people that eat the same breakfast every single morning eat.

chat thread makes its annual cycle to breakfast foods...

Daily breakfast: yogurt with granola (used to just be yogurt; had to add calories for the bebe). Yogurt has changed slightly, though; I used to do greek yogurt, but lately I've just been doing whole milk plain yogurt because I can buy it in a big tub. We also use it a reasonable amount for cooking, so it's more convenient over all and I don't miss the sweetness of flavored stuff.

On a non-breakfast note,

Yesterday I saw a red jeep with a Wake Forest Demon Deacons spare tire cover. Driver was a young woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back