• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do all the rappers today have "Baby" in their name ?

My daughter asked me if she can go see DaBaby or Lil Baby or Juice Box or some such nonsenese. The infantilization of the rap industry is not a good trend.

Bring back the "Ice" rappers. or the "D" rappers.

Why do all the rappers today have "Baby" in their name ?

My daughter asked me if she can go see DaBaby or Lil Baby or Juice Box or some such nonsenese. The infantilization of the rap industry is not a good trend.

Bring back the "Ice" rappers. or the "D" rappers.

Sink. Just got a nice new electric razor. Works way better than the 15 year old one I was using.

Things I heard from coworkers today:

Ugh, it took me 90 minutes to get to work this morning, I've been here for an hour, and my daughter's school just called and I have to drive back out there to pick her up.

Two coworkers were in my office talking about their kids. One pays $42k a year for his daughter's middle school and $50k a year for his son's high school and the other pays $55K a year for her daughter's high school.

Everybody makes their own choices in life and happiness comes in different forms, but I'm feeling pretty good about my dink life living in the city a mile from work right now. Though that could certainly change after the aggressive homeless guy in my neighborhood stabs me.

Things I heard from coworkers today:

Ugh, it took me 90 minutes to get to work this morning, I've been here for an hour, and my daughter's school just called and I have to drive back out there to pick her up.

Two coworkers were in my office talking about their kids. One pays $42k a year for his daughter's middle school and $50k a year for his son's high school and the other pays $55K a year for her daughter's high school.

Everybody makes their own choices in life and happiness comes in different forms, but I'm feeling pretty good about my dink life living in the city a mile from work right now. Though that could certainly change after the aggressive homeless guy in my neighborhood stabs me.

Dude, I apparently need to get a job at your office.

Sink. Just got a nice new electric razor. Works way better than the 15 year old one I was using.

electric razor or beard trimmer?

I haven't shaved my face smooth in like seven years, but I haven't found a beard trimmer that doesn't spray hair around the bathroom when using the sink

end up using the shower, but can cause drain problems

electric razor or beard trimmer?

I haven't shaved my face smooth in like seven years, but I haven't found a beard trimmer that doesn't spray hair around the bathroom when using the sink

end up using the shower, but can cause drain problems

not much you can do about trimming shrapnel

i have a Wahl trimmer that has a bunch of guards for length option. nicest one i've found, though i don't have the other head attachments pictured there

beard trimmer, juice

i have a straight razor for clean shaves that TWDeac gave his groomsman with a nice brush and whole kit for if i ever need to go fully clean

i too have a wahl trimmer

I've been watching the shit out of this Ken Burns Country Music thing. It's a pretty good time, though very Ken Burns, so the time can only get so good, you know? Whatever. Learning a lot. Figure I should get work time for this? Might broach the subject.

yeah, I'm interested in learning more about the history of country music, but I can only do so much Ken Burns-ing

not much you can do about trimming shrapnel

i have a Wahl trimmer that has a bunch of guards for length option. nicest one i've found, though i don't have the other head attachments pictured there

I'm working with a cheap trimmer that does the job fine, but my preferred length (have at it, knight) is between their settings

given how much I use one, no excuse not to get a decent on -- the Wahl looks nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back