• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it to the BIKING thread, mako!!!

I'm lazy. You right, though. I also use this thread to post amusing anecdotes about my damn wiener kids instead of the parenting thread. It's pretty much the one stop shop for me here.

I’ve been able to teach the 4yo to ride without training wheels during the quarantine, so there’s that. The baby also shit directly beside her potty and then picked it up and put it in the bowl, so progress?

congratulations on having ron wellman as your baby

Dafuq ? What kind of insurance rates for 16-year olds with no formal drivers test and no drivers ed ? I wonder if Gov Kemp ran this one past Trump first.

Honestly, insurance carriers should just raise rates for everyone in the state.

let's please make this happen in NC. One of my 16 y/o's finished his 60 hours 2 months ago and now we can't get him a license.

Can we please focus on the left turn on a one way street or are you people incapable of understanding it anyway ?

Amen to this....i learned the left on red from my driving school instructor in atlanta in 1988. I still do it on the reg in NC, planning to play dumb if stopped.

I’ve been able to teach the 4yo to ride without training wheels during the quarantine, so there’s that. The baby also shit directly beside her potty and then picked it up and put it in the bowl, so progress?

MHLVjp1.gif

I'm lazy. You right, though. I also use this thread to post amusing anecdotes about my damn wiener kids instead of the parenting thread. It's pretty much the one stop shop for me here.

I'm cool with mountain biking chat. I got this great piece of advice from a mountain biker once: Look where you want to go; not at what you want to avoid. Hmmmmmmm...deep.

will it be hard for 2&2 to continue posting with John Currie's balls resting on his eyes?

will it be hard for 2&2 to continue posting with John Currie's balls resting on his eyes?

I'm curious about DR's posts going forward. Guess they will be mostly arena-focused. But you know he's looking forward to some "shoulda hired Wes" posts.

I feel weirdly excited about Wake basketball. The more I read about Forbes, the more I like him.

That being said I'm going to need to start enjoying the sport of basketball again first, before I can renew my fandom. Somebody sell me please. I actually enjoyed watching the last 10 mins of the Wake-Duke game that was on ACCN the other night. But I can't watch more than 30 secs of a current NBA game without being turned off. Maybe college is better?

I feel weirdly excited about Wake basketball. The more I read about Forbes, the more I like him.

That being said I'm going to need to start enjoying the sport of basketball again first, before I can renew my fandom. Somebody sell me please. I actually enjoyed watching the last 10 mins of the Wake-Duke game that was on ACCN the other night. But I can't watch more than 30 secs of a current NBA game without being turned off. Maybe college is better?

The lighting is for sure.

lol the nba is 10x the product ncaa is

if you don't like the nba i don't know why you'd like a much less good version of the game

I can't stop laughing at that video. But I also love it, somehow.

whoa, sloth back! You should move back to Cleveland, imo!

like half my friends already have but i really truly cannot see myself going back there outside of a worst case scenario situation where you can find me bartending near cedar/lee and doing little fires everywhere cosplay or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back