• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i missed everybody so much omg but let me tell you i love that tags are gone is this permanent it's so great

Our neighbors for some reason cut all the trees in their backyard down and it very much bothers me.

man i missed everybody so much omg but let me tell you i love that tags are gone is this permanent it's so great

lol yeah, it's permanent, gotta say it's made mod life a lot easier too.. I occasionally miss the funny ones, but they were like 1:20 vs the shitty ones

new boards software I think I can do tags for threads that won't be anonymous, so I'll explore that when we make the jump.. most excited about @ messaging being a thing

lol yeah, it's permanent, gotta say it's made mod life a lot easier too.. I occasionally miss the funny ones, but they were like 1:20 vs the shitty ones

new boards software I think I can do tags for threads that won't be anonymous, so I'll explore that when we make the jump.. most excited about @ messaging being a thing

Yeah, we spent a lot of time debating how to handle this in the mod Zoom call and I think everyone's going to be pleasantly surprised.

My landlord removed a monster tree a couple of weeks ago and it was sad, even though that thing definitely would have killed me had it fallen the wrong way. That's one of the cons of living here -- multiple Bungalow crushers around.

We went from being able to see zero houses to directly staring into the backyards of two neighbors.

I’ve already looked at getting a new fence and/or cypress trees.

sloth, are you still doing journalism stuff?

yessir but i am more in management/direction role now although i've had a lot of interviews + writing this year as compared to last year still not nearly the amount i used to do; just have my writers do that stuff now because i'm locked into strategy and "keeping a site alive" and "staying employed" and stuff which in this industry is just absurd rn

We went from being able to see zero houses to directly staring into the backyards of two neighbors.

I’ve already looked at getting a new fence and/or cypress trees.

That sucks bruh. We are on an urban corner lot and when we bought our house two years ago we had two dilapidated duplexes on one side and a vacant lot on the other side. Now we have 3 brand new houses surrounding us. Looking forward to the construction finally being done and having neighbors but def need to invest in some privacy landscaping.

I just watched the first five minutes of that late season ETSU/Furman game where they were both 12-2 in conference and everything was on the line. It's 5-5 after five minutes. Not sure I can hang. I might pull it back up later and give it another shot.

One of the best things about the house I bought is that there are no neighbors behind me or to the one side of me as I am at a dead end. Add to it the neighbor I do have is elderly and adores me my dream scenario is as she gets older she sells me her lot and I combine the two lots and sell to a developer to turn into another twenty $500,000 dollar townhomes that Atlanta doesnt need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back