• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am trying to eat bananas again because i keep getting foot cramps at night likely due to the amount i've been running but i get sick after eating a banana (just queasy not full on) for like 45 min every single time

this is a battle i don't think i'm going to win short of taking potassium supplements or something

I love Lamb. One of the few books I've read multiple times. But I like pretty much everything that Christopher Moore has written.

if you asked me "who is the most Barnes and Noble author of all-time" I might answer Christopher Moore

never read one of his books, but feel like they were always well-positioned in those stores

if you asked me "who is the most Barnes and Noble author of all-time" I might answer Christopher Moore

never read one of his books, but feel like they were always well-positioned in those stores

They're just fun, silly reads. His books definitely fit well on the tables at a B&N, especially the "popular fiction" or "new in paperback" ones, or whatever they're called. They aren't for everyone, and if Dostoyevsky or Nabokov are what you're looking for then you should just move along. Hell, if Grisham or Patterson is what you're looking for, you should just move along. These are just quirky and fun.

i am trying to eat bananas again because i keep getting foot cramps at night likely due to the amount i've been running but i get sick after eating a banana (just queasy not full on) for like 45 min every single time

this is a battle i don't think i'm going to win short of taking potassium supplements or something

But you've been practicing getting rid of your gag reflex, right ?

good Darwin Award candidate with the guy driving past our house all morning doing wheelies on a dirtbike at about 75 mph and not wearing a helmet

reading Lacan's sem. X and he makes fun of his graph of desire for looking like a choke pear

the google pointed me here

some bad ass medieval disciplinary shit here

yikes

9780140108088-uk.jpg

THAT IS FROM 1995 !!! WTF, RIGHT?

Dudes, Greenwich Village late 50s/early 60s. Seems like a happening place!

Watching No Direction Home. I think I could have hung.

Last edited:
The transfers thread is pretty fire today. This is probably my favorite from our resident psycho.

Says the guy talking shit about people. FYI my girl is hot as fuck, and unlike you, so smart that she doesn't talk out of her ass and sound dumb. Still, I will fuck you up real bad if you want it bitch boi.

Posts like that make me think he is a young hot head but then his obsession with posting shitty self made memes in a way that mimics RJ posting youtube clips makes me think he is a super old, it really just depends on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back