• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

Chat Thread ROTK: ITT Juice tells us about how he joined the Alt Right

Did y'all see the custom fuck you suit that Irish fighter fella wore to the press conference with ray mayweather? Badass. I've been writing that on my clothes artisticaly, not like a savage, for years. Gonna buy custom now. Should probs get a percent since I started it

Mike Ford: Giant underachiever or giant-est underachiever? This guy was/is a GIANT corndogg.

http://magazine.wfu.edu/2017/07/07/a-calling/

mike13-copy-compressor.jpg

So many major retirements or resignations this year at wake. We've lost mike, Barbie, and so many other amazing figures who had been at wake for many years. I think the only figures that remain that EVERYONE knows are dana Hutchens and shelia Lockhart.

Thought of the day: if you have a food allergy does prison accommodate your food allergy or do you just have to eat the prison food?

I thought of this after ready an article about dance moms prison.

So many major retirements or resignations this year at wake. We've lost mike, Barbie, and so many other amazing figures who had been at wake for many years. I think the only figures that remain that EVERYONE knows are dana Hutchens and shelia Lockhart.

I don't know who either of those are

Thought of the day: if you have a food allergy does prison accommodate your food allergy or do you just have to eat the prison food?

I thought of this after ready an article about dance moms prison.

Unless it's something silly, like most gluten-free people, assuredly.

So, here in ole meeje, one occasionally stumbles upon something pretty like woah as the kids say. Por ejemplo, today I travelled with a fella I work with into a p remote area. We were talking about food we miss like viet, thai, Indian, which you can find but is hit or miss. Anywho, we get to this tiny place, TCOB, and then a fella tells us there is a killer Indian restaurant around the block. We Go through super sketchy hood, arrive at house with many cars around obviously a business, and go in to find the nicest Indian family with a lunch buffet that was super killer good. Unreal. Quite a scene man. Strands.

Wfudkn -

Bad news: your family favorite Jack's Bistro is closing soon (date TBD)
Good news: the same crew is opening a different spot with more of the same, might even be a bigger space, so I'm not too worried about a loss of a favorite or a drop in quality

Is Reagan easy to get in and out of? If I have an 8:30 a.m. flight I should be fine leaving Fairfax at 6:30 right? I'll be ubering so no worries about parking. Also I'm TSA pre-check.

Is Reagan easy to get in and out of? If I have an 8:30 a.m. flight I should be fine leaving Fairfax at 6:30 right? I'll be ubering so no worries about parking. Also I'm TSA pre-check.

Bro you gotta refer to it as DCA or National. No one calls it Reagan.

I think you'll be fine but it's been a couple years since I did something similar so not 100%.

Been a while since I lived there but it's a small airport so you should be fine but traffic can be kind of a mess.

At 6:30 you should be fine. You'll *likely* arrive quite early, but best not to chance it with DC traffic.

Uhhh Mike Ford was not an amazing figure and defs not a loss. As Biff mentioned, dude's dad was the fucking POTUS and he spent his adult life as the fun police at Wake. Corndogg.

Lol. Sound p stress free life. Did he get to bone hot undergrads the whole time? I dig it.

He didn't even serve 2.5 years and the presidency was a disaster when he took over. I'd put his tenure over that of Warren G. Harding who served a couple of months fewer before croaking in office.

He didn't even serve 2.5 years and the presidency was a disaster when he took over. I'd put his tenure over that of Warren G. Harding who served a couple of months fewer before croaking in office.

#fakenews
William Henry Harrison only served a couple of months. Warren G. Harding served a couple of years before croaking in office.

Back