• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Smidger: RIP, internet acquaintance

someone needs to get the #scooooooop on what's new with RTQ and post. Doof, are you still in WS?

Dude just came into our office who did 17 years for a crime he didn't commit. Got out on Tuesday with 81 cents to his name. Pled down to a lesser crime instead of doing another five years while the legal battle continued so no compensation. Pretty fucked up.

Ray Liotta sighting at Starbucks today. He looked like shit.

Ray Liotta sighting at Starbucks today. He looked like shit.
He has looked like shit for a long time. He has this thing where his eyes always look like they are bleeding. This was him on the lastest season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
d9ed38fa-cce2-4f6d-9dcf-2a91538ee309.gif

Yeah, to see a plastic surgery train wreck up close and personal like that was a little startling.

"Holy shit, it's Ray Liotta."

"Holy shit, his face is fucked."

At 6:30 you should be fine. You'll *likely* arrive quite early, but best not to chance it with DC traffic.

This. I fly out of DCA four times a year. Traffic is the crap shoot.

Just had the most racist thought of my life: My apartment overlooks the common areas (I can see the pool/everyone working out in the gym and courtyard from my main chair). Saw 5 black teenagers walking or coming from a way that's unusual (It's locked in that direction, and have never seen a group of 5 walk from that way, must have hopped the fence).

Got up to see what they were doing and then they just sat in the courtyard couches. Sat down and then felt bad about it for a minute.

Then a minute later saw security chasing them away as they ran away. Just hoping it was more the direction they were coming from rather than the color of the skin which caught my attention, but don't think I have the same reaction to white teenagers wearing khakis, probably if they were dressed like skateboarders.

Just had the most racist thought of my life: My apartment overlooks the common areas (I can see the pool/everyone working out in the gym and courtyard from my main chair). Saw 5 black teenagers walking or coming from a way that's unusual (It's locked in that direction, and have never seen a group of 5 walk from that way, must have hopped the fence).

Got up to see what they were doing and then they just sat in the courtyard couches. Sat down and then felt bad about it for a minute.

Then a minute later saw security chasing them away as they ran away. Just hoping it was more the direction they were coming from rather than the color of the skin which caught my attention, but don't think I have the same reaction to white teenagers wearing khakis, probably if they were dressed like skateboarders.

If you see something, say something.

Back