• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Stay Safe Poverty Ghost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know many sax players tbh
My wife wanted to buy me a nice saxophone a few years ago and I was like "why not invest it instead and we'll use all the profits to pay for the saxophone" and then she proceeded to buy meta stock at like $450 on the way down to $150. Hrmmmmmm but now she hit big on Rivian the past few months, might be the time to have her pick up a sax!!!

I wish I kept up with it in college and/or still had access to all the high school sheet music we used

I played trumpet and while I know I’d remember how to play, my lips are way out of shape and would only last a minute or two if i tried now. Should prob try to learn piano or guitar at this stage of my life

Could post in the airline/travel thread, but it's shitty that American flight prices are jacked up on the Chase travel rewards booking platform. Chase blames AA for the higher pricing offered vs. by booking direct. And Chase points also can't be transferred to AA.

I played piano as a kid and HATED it, I think mainly because we had to do lessons before school and I'm sure I thought it was gay.

Now I regret not being able to play.

kinda feel like all the rewards points things are just you waiting until they artificially devalue your points, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back