• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Summer: Breaking the Summer Wind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the little bit i read about baby gronk last week was super sad

kid doesn't look happy in any of the pictures or videos i saw

This hurts to watch

Say it again bro go

This is so gross. Feel bad for the kid. Probably a good thing he's not playing HS football because his dad is setting him up to get clowned on so hard.

42 days on the job i've had no meetings with a manager. no direction.
I've managed to get someone hired in that time and revamp my teams entire forecasting process. Not gonna lie...it doesn't suck

It's amazing how quickly you can hire someone when there really is no one to approve or deny the offer you are making.
You know, I'm still kind of looking for a sales job. And I'm not a (complete) moron.

Just talked to my old-timer buddy, class of '56, who was on the freshman baseball team on the old campus in '53, I guess, so knew a lot of those '55 champs -- he's pretty stoked about the Diamond Deacs, though cancer treatment most likely will prevent him from going to Omaha; he may re-evaluate if we make the best of 3, I think. Pretty cool though. A great Deacon supporter, one of the best. Hope we do it!

i have flights to omaha for the second weekend but leaning toward not going even if we make the finals

#worsephan

Just talked to my old-timer buddy, class of '56, who was on the freshman baseball team on the old campus in '53, I guess, so knew a lot of those '55 champs -- he's pretty stoked about the Diamond Deacs, though cancer treatment most likely will prevent him from going to Omaha; he may re-evaluate if we make the best of 3, I think. Pretty cool though. A great Deacon supporter, one of the best. Hope we do it!

Guy sitting next to us at the game on Sunday was from the same class, ‘56. Wonder if that was your buddy?

A buddy of mine’s dad was on the ‘55 team. He wound up as President of Elon for like 30 years and has the main plaza named after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back