• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Wake Forest Superheroes: No Plans For March !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew what the etiquette was on commenting on deleted or edited posts, but now that Mako has clarified this position, I want to loop back to something. When I said Mako should sent his book friend a video of him lifting shirtless, Mako's initial response was "We are pretty to look at." And whether it is the use of the "royal we" or what it was in response to, I now can't stop thinking about Mako posing like Buffalo Bill in front of the mirror in Silence of the Lambs. So now you can all enjoy this mental image too. Happy Thursday.

I’m not sure how I went down this rabbit hole but over the course of two days I watched a Ukrainian language film about a physics teacher that becomes a sniper in Ukraine. It was pretty good.

Actually I know how I went down the rabbit hole. The movie is called Sniper: White Raven and I thought it was a straight to video addition to the Tome Berenger (Billy Zane) Sniper franchise.

One of the twins got a blackeye at daycare yesterday while fighting over a toy, and of course I posted it to Instagram, because I am a content creator. However, people do not seem to appreciate it when they ask what happened and I said "Well, you know what the first rule of baby fight club is don't you?"

One of the twins got a blackeye at daycare yesterday while fighting over a toy, and of course I posted it to Instagram, because I am a content creator. However, people do not seem to appreciate it when they ask what happened and I said "Well, you know what the first rule of baby fight club is don't you?"

Obviously training to assert dominance over a bunch of Parisian toddlers in the coming year.

Obviously training to assert dominance over a bunch of Parisian toddlers in the coming year.
The adage "bull in a china shop" comes to mind whenever I think of Romulus and Remus going to a French school with little French children, in their little French uniforms, and my boys are there headbutting windows and yelling "Monster Truck" every 15 minutes.

We thought we were gangsta and would clear Food lion out of all its malt liquor every Wednesday. Fun times!
Not sure if this is an "I'm sorry" moment or "thank you for your service." It's not stolen valor. Maybe?

Any who... upon turning 21 I made a beer run that included and entire shopping cart full of whatever crappy beer was on sale. The check out woman was very disapproving of my cart full of alcohol that I could never possible consume. She looked at me with real venom/judgement in her eyes. I just smiled and said, "i sure am thirsty." It sort of broke the tension but it really angered her. The rest of the line laughed though.

The adage "bull in a china shop" comes to mind whenever I think of Romulus and Remus going to a French school with little French children, in their little French uniforms, and my boys are there headbutting windows and yelling "Monster Truck" every 15 minutes.
Team 'Merica f yeah

Thank you for your service. As someone that grew up moving for army deployments, as tough as it was at times, I value the experiences (moving, living abroad etc) far more in hindsight.

We thought we were gangsta and would clear Food lion out of all its malt liquor every Wednesday. Fun times!

One of my fav college memories is watching one of yall roll up to the register at the Food Lion on Northpoint with 2 shopping carts full of malt liquor.

This is the worst basketball timing call I've ever seen. Kid beat the buzzer by almost half a second and they waived it off.

Some people calling for the winning team to voluntarily forfeit their spot in the championship game, but I don't see how it's the coaches responsibility to be accountable for the refs when any number of calls over the course of the game can be worth that single point.

If the state HS athletic association wants to reverse the outcome, that would be different than expecting a coach to voluntarily do it.

Its impossible that hoops officiating has gotten worse over the years.

1000006027.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back