• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
woman in my office who thinks the uranium in our bottled water, the pesticides in the grass and the laundry detergent her neighbor uses are all slowly killing her, says the coronavirus is nothing but a cold

this spike lee/knicks beef is hilarious. he says he won't go to any more games this year, since they have decided not to let him use the employee entrance any longer. He's acting surprised, even though the knicks have apparently told him repeatedly that they wouldn't let him keep using the employee entrance.

Ron Wellman and James Dolan would undoubtedly be friends based on how they think about the people who consume their horrible products

Can we make photo shopping illegal?

10-2.jpg

Started taking this cheers thing after a night of boozing and I gotta say, it seems to make a pretty big difference.

Chicago Public Schools changed Columbus Day to Indigenous Peoples Day and the Italian-American crowd is mad

Giangrande said the historical legacy of Columbus and “any other individual should be subject to debate.” But that debate “should not give license to remove a symbol that was a beacon of hope for millions of Italian-Americans who helped create the beauty of this country.”

“Italians were once second-class citizens. And it will not be allowed to happen again,” Giangrande said.

maybe awakegirl was right

I've definitely heard several third generation Italian-Americans ranting about losing Columbus day.

same contingent cried foul when they tried to rename a street named for a fascist military leader that helped bring Mussolini to power

pick you spots, dudes

“should not give license to remove a symbol that was a beacon of hope for millions of Italian-Americans who helped colonize this country.”

fixed

Perfect Policy President should step in to stop the madness

I always think of AJ Soprano when this comes up

“should not give license to remove a symbol that was a beacon of hope for millions of Italian-Americans who helped colonize this country.”

fixed

Does everybody remember the Italian colonies of Brooklyn, Jersey, and Providence ? Obviously they have Italian names and even though the Italians got there 200 years after a lot of people and the United States was already over 100 years ago, many still considered them colonists. Some of their largest Southern colonies were Naples, Florida and Rome, Georgia.

Also, when are we going to have some holidays for Real Americans from other parts of Europe, and the US even ?

Started taking this cheers thing after a night of boozing and I gotta say, it seems to make a pretty big difference.

These types of pills don't make a lot of sense to me. If I am drunk enough that I am going to be hungover the next day, it is very unlikely that I am going to remember to take these pills while I am drinking and/or before I go to bed.

Let’s see one of you hot shots sail into the unknown and colonize some strange new islands. Not so easy, huh.

Well, we did recently try to colonize Iraq and Afghanistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back