• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lunatics of the sports board never disappoint. I do like that netflix rant is a meme you can bring out on any occasion. Anyone that live in Winston-Salem want to beat up a 70 year old man?

The lunatics of the sports board never disappoint. I do like that netflix rant is a meme you can bring out on any occasion. Anyone that live in Winston-Salem want to beat up a 70 year old man?

lol, bait was taken hard on that one

man the 7/8xdeacs are coming out of the woodwork. guess they're going stir crazy.

Have u noticed that the ppl who are the most mad about politics on the sports board are conservatives

They definitely do not like having to self reflect, as long as they are making money the pile of bodies can be ignored as long as we aren’t talking abortion.

They definitely do not like having to self reflect, as long as they are making money the pile of bodies can be ignored as long as we aren’t talking abortion.

Thanks for the heads up. That thread has gotten amazing. Lol

Have u noticed that the ppl who are the most mad about politics on the sports board are conservatives

What a cushy privilege to separate politics from everything else in one's life, and then openly bitch when others don't get their memo.

Did you know there are 52 episodes of the original Pokemon show on Netflix? My 5.5yo watched every single one of them this week.

What a cushy privilege to separate politics from everything else in one's life, and then openly bitch when others don't get their memo.

The best part is all the posrep I’ve gotten from people that don’t know I’m being facetious.

I just don’t know how someone can type the words “irrational hate for Donald Trump” right now. You may disagree with it, but it feels pretty rational right now.

The neg reps from the olds have been amazing, like no comments just neg rep like that does anything.Cant figure out it was a parody but very Very triggered

Well I’m glad we’re all on the same page. I came here to post the same thing about that thread - every single snowflake flipping out is a trump supporter who is embarrassed to have their nose rubbed in it.

Somewhat glad I helped stir that hornets nest earlier, the thread was dying. You can only read the same speculation about manning over and over again. Wait maybe we can use some of the endowment or take out a low interest loan, has Currie thought of that?

Best part is you know most if not all the “stick to the politics” board folks have bitched about safe spaces in RL

Got a few negs for calling Ron Wellman our Donald Trump. The olds didnt appreciate lumping Dear Leader in with a piece of trash like RW

Man last nights ep of Top Chef All Stars was such a good tribute to Jonathan Gold. What a fucking boss.

I just don’t know how someone can type the words “irrational hate for Donald Trump” right now. You may disagree with it, but it feels pretty rational right now.

I saw his approval rating went up and ... WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back