• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Where RJKarl is everyone's professional reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to make a call on a spring break trip to the Keys pretty soon. Flying in and out of Miami, driving to Islamorada, on a fishing boat for two full days, staying at a resort. Was planning to go to Key West for a day.

lol those are great.

might have to get my wife the one for isle royale

IsleRoyaleNPPrint.png

YO OSD have you seen the OYO hotel signs on 40 between Greensboro/Kvegas?

YO OSD have you seen the OYO hotel signs on 40 between Greensboro/Kvegas?

Yes I have and it cracks me up! We live in K-Vegas so I see that sign regularly. I am hoping to go by sometime and take a picture. The first time that I saw it I thought that it was a joke. I have (oYo) on the side of my corn hole boards (side boob ftw), so I hope that someone does not think that I am advertising the hotel.

I always thought my wife was cool, but she's definitely not let me use a picture of her tits as an avatar cool.

I may post this regularly as a request, or even start a thread, but if any of you have any topics/subjects of folklife (music, film, literature, photography, pop culture) related to the American South that you’d like to see blogged about, hit me up with some suggestions. Gotta up my blog output in the next few as I’ll be working from home for the foreseeable future. So yeah, any artists, musicians, bands, albums, conventions, festivals, docs, that you’d like a slightly deeper dive on, let me know! I’ll do some research and see if our collection has some shit.

I may post this regularly as a request, or even start a thread, but if any of you have any topics/subjects of folklife (music, film, literature, photography, pop culture) related to the American South that you’d like to see blogged about, hit me up with some suggestions. Gotta up my blog output in the next few as I’ll be working from home for the foreseeable future. So yeah, any artists, musicians, bands, albums, conventions, festivals, docs, that you’d like a slightly deeper dive on, let me know! I’ll do some research and see if our collection has some shit.

Disney’s Song of the South has always fascinated me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back