• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought about it.

"...there is no teacher, no pupil; there is no leader; there is no guru; there is no Master, no Saviour. You yourself are the teacher and the pupil; you are the Master; you are the guru; you are the leader; you are everything."

How does Chupe know what Jennifer Lawrence's butthole looks like?

Remember when RJ didn't post on the chat thread and people would come here and make fun of him ? I remember that.

That miller light commercial bugs me where the guy is playing deck the halls on beer bottles but the second to last note is flat so he takes a sip to sharpen it to in tune. Buddy if you take a sip it will just make the note more flat. Fuckin fake news beer commercial.

That miller light commercial bugs me where the guy is playing deck the halls on beer bottles but the second to last note is flat so he takes a sip to sharpen it to in tune. Buddy if you take a sip it will just make the note more flat. Fuckin fake news beer commercial.
This is an interesting critique. Thanks, boards

giphy.gif

What would be a fun place to go for Christmas alone?

‘Bout to go on a date, dudes. A floral farmer into old blues and country, 26. Kind of cute. Kind of rather be on my couch because I’m tired af, but I can’t back out now.

FarmersOnly work out for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back