• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume they're not smoked at any point? Smoked wings are often (always?) pink and are freaking delicious. McCoys in Charlotte prob has the best I've had.

I assume they're not smoked at any point? Smoked wings are often (always?) pink and are freaking delicious. McCoys in Charlotte prob has the best I've had.

no. I've had them a million times and this was the one aberration. the restaurant was pretty uncrowded and had just opened so I'm wondering if they fried them to order and the oil hadn't come to temp yet.

it's the type of place that brings food out as it's ready, and when busy and a lot of people ordering wings I'm sure they're frying in big batches.

Other than laughing at you and others making inane assumptions and childish posts, I do many things. However, given the fact that you and others feel the need to attack anything I post, why would I tell you?

Even simple events like last month telling of having drinks with Dice Clay brings BS insults from others. Why would I share other things? Maybe if you and others acted with some class, you'd hear a lot more like those with whom I talk, email and meet. They have quite different opinions than you, 06, the school marm and others.

This is 100% on your arrogance and boorish behavior. Being a perpetual optimist, I still have hope for you.

maybe nobody wants to hear about who you talk to, email and meet?

For twelve long, excruciating years I've waited patiently to be named officially one of the USUAL SUSPECTS. That day has finally come.

RJ is definitely one of those people that @s celebrities on twitter asking them to just retweet him over and over.

For twelve long, excruciating years I've waited patiently to be named officially one of the USUAL SUSPECTS. That day has finally come.

No you haven't been included...the few in the previous post were the rookie league...

You guys are so right. I don't know anyone. I've been anywhere or done anything. That should make you feel better about your delusional posts.

No you haven't been included...the few in the previous post were the rookie league...
Why can't you have any fun?

Good point though, pointing out your missing verbs isn't quite on the level of posting anti-Semitic memes or calling you a chili molester.

I've been pleased to see, however, that you've heeded the growing chorus of posters decrying your use of sexist and derogatory language by tempering them with parentheticals viz. "bitch" (like a female dog) and "cunt" (in the British sense)

What is the best way to bail on a date for no reason except being a flake and just figuring out you want to remain a vol-cel (my new term, this is the only message board I post on and I'm not going to shoot anyone) and alone the rest of your life? Just say "yo, sorry, not feeling going on a date, even though you seem interesting. It's me and my weird brain, not you." I also volunteered to drive to Hillsborough for this date. I guess I should just go on the date and then bail after that.

Damn, should have known someone would have grabbed vol-cel before me. I like this definition by calibeachgod420 on Reddit. "Volcel are studs who choose to obstinate mainly because of the toxic culture that surrounds casual sex. Most are holding out for their soulmate I think."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back