• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Will Chupe hook it with his cousin? Find out... NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that even still a thing? I haven’t seen an ad for it in awhile.

It wasn't boring. She's cute and interesting. She had two cards declined, so I had to buy dinner and I half-expected it to be a scam at that point. But we started talking about dating and she said she had a weird story to tell me when we walked around later. She told me about a second date at a guy's house who lived out in the woods, who only had glass furniture. She said he had been up front about a couple of kinks, but she walked in and he was playing experimental German 80s electronic music very loud and it turned out he had a dead rabbit shrine. Like an altar to his childhood pet rabbit whose untimely passing had apparently had a traumatic effect on him. She said she was pretty weirded out but ended up hanging around and the night ended with her getting spanked under the rabbit shrine.

Then we made out a bit by her truck, and she goes -- ok, you can come back to my house but you're most likely not going to get into my bedroom, I have two roommates one of whom is likely there but if she's there she'll be in her bedroom. I was into it but by the time she drove me back to my car I had reconsidered, and decided to just come back home. She has already made a couple of spanking/paddling joke texts since, though. Pretty sure I could have gotten under her shirt.

Let’s hear more about these kinks.

I’m not trying to drop that much cash on a date — first or second or most — unless it’s an occasion; if that makes a difference then it is probably not going to work out anyway and oh well.

She didn’t mention any of her kinks specifically, but said she was surprised/disappointed she wasn’t more turned on by the dead rabbit shrine spanking.

or if you wanna flex some gender equality muscles, just tell her she can pay next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back