• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XLII- POOF...vamoose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually not too devastated to be working today. Weird. I think the weekend actually provided the rest and relaxation I needed for once, and I'm ready to take on the week. That's rare.

You know what really grinds my gears? Ringback tones/music.

When I was at Legal Aid, we'd call our clients and they would have ringback music and it would be just hardcore rap. My boss one day put it on speaker and was like, "I'm amazed this woman can't find a job."

At school in an awful presentation. Seriously, I do not care about how to use Westlaw classic or lexisnexis classic or whatever. I already fucking turned in my trial brief so this is of no use now.

Yeah. I'm still waiting on another firm in Jacksonville that I interviewed with on campus about a week and a half ago.

Going to print off a paper and grab lunch, then gotta go write an article for the OGB and update the sidebar for the sports page, not doing much the rest of the afternoon then have a group meeting at 9 for a simulation for my Con Law class. All-in-all not a challenging day whatsoever.

How is it possible that one human nose can produce so much mucous?

I hope its not still this herp I got from OGD's bedroom/bathroom.

Townie (or anyone with bartending experience) - what are good substitutes for limes, lemons, or oranges in mixed drinks? I don't always have fresh citrus on hand.

No need for the qualifier - I did ask :thumbsup:. Are there any other options?

Lisa Frank

lisa-frank.gif

lisa-frank-2.jpg

Phallic symbols galore here.

Pretty funny considering it's marketed to young girls.

What are you seeing that is phallic other than the unicorn horns, which are a requisite for it to be a unicorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back