• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD XLVII - I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
chat thread? more like chat dead. I guess most peeps are off work today.
OPENING DAY WOOOOOOOO
I completely forgot Inspectah Deck was a person until I listened to 36 Chambers today.
last night at the bar my friends were playing drinking jenga and i got in real quick for teh last game. One of the pieces I pulled was "Name four members of Wu-Tang Clan or drink 4" and I rattled off RZA, GZA, Method Man, Raekwon then topped it off to show off with Inspectah Deck. It impressed.
You guys both hate dudes? Woah!
:moose:

just turned down free tix to hershey park cause i'm too hungover. that was lame of me.

They must be THE new "it" band. 4 times I've heard of them in less than a week. Really need to listen, I guess.

They have a ton of mainstream appeal because the main chick has such a unique, soulful voice.

The first video came out last week:

Ugh, head hurts so much. Lucky bar last night killed me. Having a friend as a bartender is a death sentence. So many shots and mixing of drinks that I'm suffering right now. Supposed to be golfing with WRS at 1. Gonna be rough but thankfully he's bringing me a cajun filet from Bo's.

Ugh, head hurts so much. Lucky bar last night killed me. Having a friend as a bartender is a death sentence. So many shots and mixing of drinks that I'm suffering right now. Supposed to be golfing with WRS at 1. Gonna be rough but thankfully he's bringing me a cajun filet from Bo's.

As someone who lives in Winston and goes to the same bars far too often I can atest to this. There are two bartenders in particular who will get me wasted on like three liquor drinks. Sometimes its bad to have friends in low places.

my roommate got a farm share for his birthday. pretty pumped.

I would pay so much money to see a Grand Prix style cage fight tournament (a la "Warrior") with some of the cats that post on this board.

The downside of losing weight/getting in shape: none of my dress clothes I got over the last year fit me at all anymore. I've got like an extra 2-3 inches of space on some of my pants. Fuuuu. Gonna have to get new stuff at some point.

The downside of losing weight/getting in shape: none of my dress clothes I got over the last year fit me at all anymore. I've got like an extra 2-3 inches of space on some of my pants. Fuuuu. Gonna have to get new stuff at some point.

Get you a good seemstress. They can do wonders! I've got one that takes in all of my dress pants.

Get you a good seemstress. They can do wonders! I've got one that takes in all of my dress pants.

I thought about that, but I think these may be past the point of no return.

he went from panda bear to sloth bear pretty fast (size wise) #NationalZooreferences

I thought about that, but I think these may be past the point of no return.

I had to have all of my pants taken in awhile ago. Nice problem to have. They're not past saving. Trust me.

A 46R jacket comes with 40 trousers. I'm like a 36.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back