• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD XLVII - I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to have all of my pants taken in awhile ago. Nice problem to have. They're not past saving. Trust me.

A 46R jacket comes with 40 trousers. I'm like a 36.

This is pretty much what I was going to say. I've had stuff altered down 2 sizes with no problem. Big thing is to find a good seamstress.

yah i've had pants taken in like 4 inches before as well

They're a certain type of shoes. Like tennis shoes.

Doh! Got it. I could spell "Nike" with the first batch of letters so I thought Nike was part of the word, especially since it looked like a swoosh. Second batch of letters couldn't spell Nike so it was easier to get past that thought. :tard:

Thomas Kinkade, the King of Kitsch, has died.

While he was a bit of an ass and was certainly a hack artist, "Europe is the less" and his death diminishes me. RIP.

Thomas Kinkade, the King of Kitsch, has died.

While he was a bit of an ass and was certainly a hack artist, "Europe is the less" and his death diminishes me. RIP.

The saddest part, I think, is that he was only 54.

Last night, I was on top of the world. Now I hate it

Yo I've been there bro. Keep your head up. When Nonny and I were out on H St grabbing some food after golf I saw this guy wearing an awesome shirt that was just a bunch of different mustache styles. Would have been perfect for you.

Shiner's Spring Ale is delicious - it took care of me last night.

About ready to throw back some mimosas with Easter brunch.

Ok guys when the time comes convince your fiances just to elope. We are at crunch time and I've already had two make massive mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back