• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD XLVII - I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were really a baller you would have busted into the lyrics of Method Man: From the slums of Shaolin, Wu-Tang Clan strikes again The RZA, the GZA, Ol Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon the Chef U-God, Ghost Face Killer and the Method Man

:willynilly:

I think I'll have to practice if we're ever playing at that bar and I get that piece again. However, most of the pieces seem to be disappearing....Friday's stack was weak

I'm sure he would have been fine with this from the very beginning.

I'm saying convince the girls. I was adamant to just go for the wedding, that elping wasn't an option. Save them the final months headaches and elope.

I'm saying convince the girls. I was adamant to just go for the wedding, that elping wasn't an option. Save them the final months headaches and elope.

No way that can happen, most girls have their wedding planned out in their head by the time they are 18.

No way that can happen, most girls have their wedding planned out in their head by the time they are 18.

I was one of those that didn't. But decided I wanted a wedding. Now we are in crunch time and the stress is absurd.

Ok who ever did the rep - what the hell is a wedding diary?

Last edited:
BDer and others with Richmond experience...

Any recommendations on private country clubs I should look into joining. I've got a tour at Stonehenge scheduled for this weekend. Not looking for anything with a ridiculous initiation fee or dues...

What's an example of a massive mistake by a wedding vendor

BDer and others with Richmond experience...

Any recommendations on private country clubs I should look into joining. I've got a tour at Stonehenge scheduled for this weekend. Not looking for anything with a ridiculous initiation fee or dues...

I'm not gonna be able to be of much assistance here. The only ones that I'm even familiar with are Willow Oaks and Salisbury.

I SPECIFICALLY SAID LAVENDER PINK NAPKINS AND THEY GAVE ME CARNATION PINK NAPKINS. CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, if it messes up the color scheme then that is a massive mistake. Carnation pink doesn't match shit.

Dude, if it messes up the color scheme then that is a massive mistake. Carnation pink doesn't match shit.

[serious] they are basically the same color, i just wiki'd random shades of pink [/serious] Clearly the main thing to worry about is whether or not there is an open bar. Apparently there isn't, so there's your huge mistake.

What's an example of a massive mistake by a wedding vendor

Ordering a dark grey wedding dress 3 sizes too big that was supposed to be white, with right at 6 weeks until the wedding and it was ordered in October and just came in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back