• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD XLVII - I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordering a dark grey wedding dress 3 sizes too big that was supposed to be white, with right at 6 weeks until the wedding and it was ordered in October and just came in.

I mean, c'mon WakeGal, who wants a WHITE wedding dress?

I didn't even know they had non-white wedding dresses. Weird.

Ordering a dark grey wedding dress 3 sizes too big that was supposed to be white, with right at 6 weeks until the wedding and it was ordered in October and just came in.

Okay, joking aside, that sucks. Hope they get their ish together.

I didn't even know they had non-white wedding dresses. Weird.

This is technically my second dress, but its the first dress I picked. I can't make it through the entire reception in my wedding gown, so it is from a bridesmaid dress line and was supposed to be ordered in white. I'm waiting on a call as to if they can fix their mistake or if I'm going to have my seamstress make me a custom dress just like it.

But they do make non-white wedding gowns. Pink is a popular color for wedding gowns.

Woohoo! Just won the Best Oralist Award for my oral argument last week. :woot:

[Insert blow job joke here.]

Ahh you ruin all the fun.

This is technically my second dress, but its the first dress I picked. I can't make it through the entire reception in my wedding gown, so it is from a bridesmaid dress line and was supposed to be ordered in white. I'm waiting on a call as to if they can fix their mistake or if I'm going to have my seamstress make me a custom dress just like it.

But they do make non-white wedding gowns. Pink is a popular color for wedding gowns.

Ahh, I can mehbe see pink, kinda.

The wrong color thing makes more cents with it being a second dress/from a bridesmaid's line. Hope they can fix it for you, I imagine they'd want to try pretty hard to do so if the company values their rep at all.

Ahh you ruin all the fun.

Ahh, I can mehbe see pink, kinda.

The wrong color thing makes more cents with it being a second dress/from a bridesmaid's line. Hope they can fix it for you, I imagine they'd want to try pretty hard to do so if the company values their rep at all.

They also ordered my bridesmaid dresses, which were black not grey. I have no idea what they were thinking, At one point they were trying to convince me to take the dress that it was my mistake and not theirs.

Yeah what company is this WakeGal? They sound horrible. When I get married in 25-30 years I'll make sure to have my 20-something trophy wife avoid dealing with them.

That sucks Wakegal. We were fortunate, she went to the store, tried on the dress and picked it out and took it home that day.

The spring game for football is this upcoming weekend, correct?

It kind of bothers me they messed up the colors for the letters.

For the two g's and the two o's, they usually have the colors the same, respectively. However, in this one, the two o's have different colors while the e has the same color as the first o.

It kind of bothers me they messed up the colors for the letters.

For the two g's and the two o's, they usually have the colors the same, respectively. However, in this one, the two o's have different colors while the e has the same color as the first o.

images_logo_lg.gif

Isn't that the typical google logo? You misremembering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back