• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXX - Morons Debate Living Places Other Than The South !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what I’ll do if I have to go back to the office full time. It’s working well to take a break to cook dinner and get back later.

On office days - crock pot meals. Giant vat of stew/soup etc that counts for two full dinners. Very efficient.

yeah dinner is tough when I pick up my son between 5-530 and wife gets home at 6 or so. I need to be better about cooking more on Sundays or even after he goes to bed, but he's having difficulty going to sleep rn so there's no time really at night and by then I'm exhausted.

Yeah the cooking on Sundays for the week thing seems good but that’s not how I prefer to end my weekend.

Ah it’s the last page so that’s the last effort I’ll put into posts for now

Yeah the cooking on Sundays for the week thing seems good but that’s not how I prefer to end my weekend.

I did that pre Covid and too many things really sucked to reheat. Stir fry was easy to meal prep but gross on a Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back