• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXX - Morons Debate Living Places Other Than The South !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
read an article that said the mississippi is drying up and cargo rates have gone up like 6x over the past 6 weeks now that shit is getting stuck in Louisiana due to low water levels.

You have $100 to build your ideal city to suit your personal tastes and needs, go:

$40 - Affordable
$30 - Weather
$25 - Good public transit/walk/bike scores
$25 - Professional sports teams
$20 - Beer/Alcohol scene
$10 - Proximity to beach/mountains
$10 - Good public schools
$10 - Dining scene
$10 - Arts (music, theatre, museums)
$10 - Diversity
$10 - Proximity to family and friends
$10 - Agrees with my politics
$10 - Retail/shopping
How are the Pet Amenities?

A Cafe for Dogs Opens in San Francisco with a $75 Tasting Menu​

San Francisco’s downtown may be deserted as many residents continue to work remotely. But in the nearby hipster enclave of the Mission, the city has literally gone to the dogs. In late September, Dogue, a fine-dining experience for hounds, threw open its doors.

Located at 988 Valencia, just blocks from where the founder of Doge coin once hosted a crypto hangout, the bougie canine cafe is serving up a raw dog feast. Its ‘Pawtisserie’ offers doggucinos with seasonal pastries that include a coconut shortcrust cookie and a Golden Paste Cake, made with all organic ingredients including pastured cream, turmeric and coconut oil. On Sundays the storefront transforms into a “Bone Appetite Cafe” featuring bespoke meal plans tailored to a dog’s age, weight, activity level and special dietary needs. Prices are not listed on the website, but SF Chronicle pegs the tasting menu at $75. ]/quote]

People do insane shit for their dogs. I look at how my wife treats our dogs (who are absolutely horrible btw) and imagine what she would do if she was super rich.

And pets are expensive. In the last two years, we've dropped a significant amount on two knee surgeries for one dog and trying to save the other dog that died hours later. That doesn't count all the money for a dog sitter whenever we go somewhere.

i bet you are
Reading this aloud, I'm trying to figure out where the emphasis would be if it were spoken:

i bet you are
i bet you are
i bet you are
i bet you are

2 and 4 are really the only logical candidates, and 2 seems more likely because it feels more smug

rather be a little smug than have to change my pseudonym because of dumb shit I said before tbh

cookout how difficult is a username change on the new boards

was thinking I'd drop the Tenacious if it's not crazy complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back