• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXX - Morons Debate Living Places Other Than The South !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you people don't just buy your cars in cash?

gonna go with affordable means affordable indulgences

You have $100 to build your ideal city to suit your personal tastes and needs, go:

$40 - Affordable
$30 - Weather
$25 - Good public transit/walk/bike scores
$25 - Professional sports teams
$20 - Beer/Alcohol scene
$10 - Proximity to beach/mountains
$10 - Good public schools
$10 - Dining scene
$10 - Arts (music, theatre, museums)
$10 - Diversity
$10 - Proximity to family and friends
$10 - Agrees with my politics
$10 - Retail/shopping
$25 - public transit/walking/bike lanes
$25 - pro sports
$10 - dining
$10 - arts
$10 - diversity
$10 - politics
$10 - family/friends

Def pretty happy with my paid for Honda Fit beater these days. Still waiting on the new electric Porsche lineup to drop for 2025.

I mean if I had children I'd be buying land in detroit or somewhere because of global warming.
I'm still kicking myself for not buying when I lived there. At the time the city would basically give you a house if you paid the back taxes on it. These houses were all dilapidated shitholes, but making it into a project to get fixed up or even flip would have been smart.

$25 - Good public transit/walk/bike scores
$10 - Proximity to beach/mountains
$10 - Good public schools
$10 - Arts (music, theatre, museums)
$10 - Diversity
$10 - Agrees with my politics

i have $25 left over

I almost wanted to make it that the affordability was a must unless cost was no issue for you. Unless you can literally afford to live anywhere, you gotta spend $40 on that.

If you can't conceivably make the purchase fit in your budget, you can always evade some taxes and make it work

Wait, you people don't just buy your cars in cash?
For real.

That’s another advantage of country living. No one to impress and no reason to have anything other than an old pickup you can pay cash for without any fuss.

That’s another advantage of country living. No one to impress and no reason to have anything other than an old pickup you can pay cash for without any fuss.
lol American country folks absolutely get down for vanity is this a joke

Some guy j waking thru the park blast enter sandman.

I’m ready to run thru a brick wall.

sure but puncture the idyllic nature of "country living" either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back