• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXX - Morons Debate Living Places Other Than The South !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to a wedding in WINSTON this weekend

after not attending a wedding for nearly 3 years, i've got three in october

Not until April, so still about 7 months out. Kind of weird to have everything planned and paid for already, but we set a date two years out because of covid and our planner has been earning her money.
Nice. Yeah that’s gotta be difficult planning ahead with all of the covid uncertainty. I was initially somewhat skeptical of having a wedding planner but it ended up being some of the best money we spent, especially as the actual date started to get close.

So you're not going to Tally for the game? Miserable fanbase.

I’ve got a wedding that is going to be 75% British people so I think it’s gonna be a good time

We have one in Hillsborough, one in Cancun and one in Philly on October. The Philly one is weird because they actually got married two years ago at this point so not sure what exactly they have planned.

Just got an offer for ETON shirts. Buy 4, get 1 free. Let me know if you're interested and I think I can get you in on it.

Nice. Yeah that’s gotta be difficult planning ahead with all of the covid uncertainty. I was initially somewhat skeptical of having a wedding planner but it ended up being some of the best money we spent, especially as the actual date started to get close.
I've been telling everyone who will listen how worth it a full service planner is. We're pretty engaged with the whole process, but the amount of time she's saved us by cutting through all of the bullshit and stopping us from doing stupid stuff that would have wasted money has already more than justified the cost.

i have been informed we only have 2 weddings

was gonna be winston, san diego, philly

but we decided not to go to san diego alas

We have one in Hillsborough, one in Cancun and one in Philly on October. The Philly one is weird because they actually got married two years ago at this point so not sure what exactly they have planned.
We have one like this in San Antonio over New Years. They got married in like 2020 with just their parents, but they're having another ceremony and reception this winter. I feel kind of obligated to give another gift even though we bought some shit off of their registry two years ago. My general anxiety can't stand showing up without something.

Cleaning lady here today which means I need to be really careful about when I flatulate.

"Do you mind if I clean in h... OH MY GOD, MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!"
that's how you know things are really clean

I’ve got a wedding that is going to be 75% British people so I think it’s gonna be a good time

giphy.gif

i gave a reading at my brother in law's wedding, and on the way to the church, one of his groomsmen, an aussie, took a bump of coke, and then grabbed the piece of paper the reading was on out of my hands and ripped it to shreds and threw it in the street

he is not a chill individual

i gave a reading at my brother in law's wedding, and on the way to the church, one of his groomsmen, an aussie, took a bump of coke, and then grabbed the piece of paper the reading was on out of my hands and ripped it to shreds and threw it in the street

he is not a chill individual
Uh this sounds funnnnnnnnnnn. Did you ask him to put some shrimp on the barbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back