• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXX - Morons Debate Living Places Other Than The South !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife was maid of honor at a wedding where the groom and all of his friends were from Australia.

Crazy fun wedding. Those dudes were nuts.

The couple got divorced like a year later, though.
Yeah it’s a ladyYB’s sister’s wedding so it is going to be a ton of their family and friends from the UK. The stories I have heard about her dad & his friends have me praying I can hang.

am i wrong about the training being done in a way that's harmful or just the shelter in place thing because I'll acknowledge that last part's an over simplification

but like the stories of kids processing this is getting me man
When satire hits just a little too close to home.

This will show them I can hang (if this is true)
You should also shout "god save the queen" as you do it. "Save her from drowning!"

Maybe the game will have changed now with the new monarch

Or you'll need to think of a clever Lincoln retort

Haha she is! She was 4 when they moved over here so no fun accent :/

But her parents are British through & through. Her dad was born in England, raised in Wales, and has lived here for 26 years. The World Cup is gonna be a doozy for them.
wowww, so full on brit family experience without the accent or teeth on the lady herself, what a combo.

wife's aunt got married to a brit back in like 2014 or so, all his groomsmen came over from the UK and were an absolute hoot. my FIL took them out shooting guns for a day (this was in TN, mind you) and they were amazed

I will never not be shocked by how many Rupi Kaur books I see in my classes during independent reading time.

b29140237119ad266aae2e47179e9bab.jpg

wowww, so full on brit family experience without the accent or teeth on the lady herself, what a combo.

wife's aunt got married to a brit back in like 2014 or so, all his groomsmen came over from the UK and were an absolute hoot. my FIL took them out shooting guns for a day (this was in TN, mind you) and they were amazed
She has shockingly nice teeth especially since she never had braces.

i have eaten two pork belly banh mi sandwiches in the last 18 hours AMA

I guess the question is whether the likelihood of that is high enough to create all the stress and anxiety that the drills create.
yeah this was my big Q

but also I seriously respek mako's teachin and wanna give him the space to push back on my taek

Why can you not select multiple voicemails to delete on webex? Why do I have to do it one by one. Lame.

something was inside the belly that is now inside your belly

what do you think it was?
idk, it was utterly delicious though

got it at the navy yard farmer's market at a really good meat stand from a farm i've visited a few times in maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back