• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXVI: light switch rave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the Elon-UNCG basketball game tonight. Turns out UNCG is worse than Elon.

Man I'm screwed then.

On another note our HD didn't work for a few days. Talk about the little things you take for granted that become life necessities.

Just watched the episode where YOU KNOW WHAT happens and I love the part

"I wouldn't have done it differently.... except maybe Oliver."

OLIVER IS THE WORST

Went to an italian tapas bar in DC tonight. All you can eat. Now I just want to throw up. Ate way too much, but it was worth it. Food was really good.

Dude at least give us a name!

Went to an italian tapas bar in DC tonight. All you can eat. Now I just want to throw up. Ate way too much, but it was worth it. Food was really good.

WTF THIS SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN. LINK PLZ.

oof. too much dinner.

WTF THIS SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN. LINK PLZ.

Vento Restaurant. 2120 P St. Northwest by Dupont Circle. Great scallops with mushrooms and crispy panchetta. Beef could be cut with a fork.

Vento Restaurant. 2120 P St. Northwest by Dupont Circle. Great scallops with mushrooms and crispy panchetta. Beef could be cut with a fork.

^_^. next time I'm in dc i will hit this up.

Just watched the episode where YOU KNOW WHAT happens and I love the part

"I wouldn't have done it differently.... except maybe Oliver."

OLIVER IS THE WORST

For Real. Caleb was a bro king. Oliver was terrible. Ryan should have shot him and planted the gun in Marissa's room. 2 birds, 1 stone.

Be a "Sober All Night Totally Awesome" driver. SANTA. These commercials are amaaazing. I hope you get to see one.

Got the free ESPN insider that came with the magazine... Fairly useful.

Looks like TAMU is getting baptized by fire their first SEC season:

A&M 2012 SEC schedule expected to be: Home vs. Florida, Bama, LSU, Arkansas; Road at Ole Miss, Miss St, Auburn, Mizzou

lololol

I think I've decided to opt for the beach apt with a miserable commmute. This has been a big decision. That is all...

Then you have no option but Hermosa Beach. 3:1 ratio, young crowd, and tons of bars within walking distance.

Hitting Mortons for dinner this week. Never been. Thoughts?

Morton's is probably my least favorite steakhouse with a good reputation, outside of some of the places that putrosemary and tyme on their filets. Not sure why, just have always been disappointed there.

However a good filet is generally a 50/50 proposition in most places like that. Might have just gotten unlucky on the coin toss.

Am batting a thousand for the lunchtime 6oz filet at BOA right near my office though, that doesn't disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back