• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread XXXVI: light switch rave

Status
Not open for further replies.
not... a lot... of work... to do

today's gonna drag.

however i think my glasses are waiting for me at the post office, which is kewl.

Then you have no option but Hermosa Beach. 3:1 ratio, young crowd, and tons of bars within walking distance.

this is where i'm moving. the 3:1 ratio is only good for window shopping for me though.

this is where i'm moving. the 3:1 ratio is only good for window shopping for me though.

Buckets can't be tied down by one woman. Once they realize you are an east coast boss, all the chicks will be throwing themselves at you.

Buckets can't be tied down by one woman. Once they realize you are an east coast boss, all the chicks will be throwing themselves at you.

west coast floozies do love them some east coast bosses

No bowl game for me. Dagger.

I technically don't have any vacay days until I'm here for 6 months and since they're letting me go to Florida for 4 days the following week I won't be able to make it to the bowl game.

Game watching in Winston?

No bowl game for me. Dagger.

I technically don't have any vacay days until I'm here for 6 months and since they're letting me go to Florida for 4 days the following week I won't be able to make it to the bowl game.

Game watching in Winston?
:tear:

not... a lot... of work... to do

today's gonna drag.

however i think my glasses are waiting for me at the post office, which is kewl.

I hate you a little bit right now. I have my Contracts final at 1:30. Currently adding final touches to my outline before I print it out and tab it. Going on 3 hours of sleep. Mountain Dew #1 has been consumed. Getting ready for MD #2. :wtftard:

Just got my rejection "letter" via e-mail from the job I applied for in DC. I really enjoyed the post script to the e-mail:

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Human Resources Department. Please do not reply.

Go fuck yourselves HR.

3 day work weeks are awesome. Had yesterday off, and I'm off Friday because I'm headed to Chucktown this weekend for my mom's birthday and to hang out with Manifest Destiny.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Just got my rejection "letter" via e-mail from the job I applied for in DC. I really enjoyed the post script to the e-mail:

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Human Resources Department. Please do not reply.

Go fuck yourselves HR.

thumbs down to that company. :rulz:

Go fuck yourselves HR.

That's tacky as hell. And I work in HR.

Sorry, Cav.

Go fuck yourselves HR.

That's cold blooded man. If you interviewed in person, you'd at least expect a phone call.

Its probably a good thing you didn't get the job.

A letter is pretty standard. I've been going to the mailbox each day looking for the letter from the group, and got an email titled "Process Update"

Might as well have just titled it, "Fuck off."

Yeah surprised at an email over a nice, official looking letter (not that it makes it any better).

I hate you a little bit right now. I have my Contracts final at 1:30. Currently adding final touches to my outline before I print it out and tab it. Going on 3 hours of sleep. Mountain Dew #1 has been consumed. Getting ready for MD #2. :wtftard:

Wow you should make sure you get more sleep. I guarantee you running on enough sleep and thinking well will result in better law school performance than whatever last minute touches are going into that outline.

Wow you should make sure you get more sleep. I guarantee you running on enough sleep and thinking well will result in better law school performance than whatever last minute touches are going into that outline.

100 million percent agree with this. Sleep and eating a good breakfast are way more important than cramming some last minute info in your head. Really, almost everyone is gonna have a good enough grasp on the material, so the grades often come down to the analysis. Tougher to do a fantastic job with analysis if you are running on little sleep and jacked up on 5 hour energys.

A letter is pretty standard. I've been going to the mailbox each day looking for the letter from the group, and got an email titled "Process Update"

Might as well have just titled it, "Fuck off."

Aw man. That sucks, bro.

I applied to a place right outside of DC back in November of '09 when I was finishing up school. I came up for interviews pretty sickly with Bronchitis (major mistake, since I found out they were doing multiple rounds of interviews over 2 months... could have rescheduled). Anyway, they rejected me via email as well. After about 3 months of waiting.

I didn't mind as much because I'd gotten several emails stating that they were pushing off hiring and/or final decisions on hiring and to be patient. They also sent me a $20 Starbucks gift card for Christmas... so at least I got that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back