• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking Diggler may be your first cuz?
Nah, I just like to learn a bit about y'all, and while Diggler does a thorough job of chronicling his present day (window open/closed, slippers and sweatpants), his early years remain shrouded in mystery. Also how come all the GA people are Panthers fans?

I am a GA person and I think the Panthers suck.

Of course, I'm originally from NY and I don't like the Falcons either.

what i'm NOT listening to is that bullshit "roller skate key" song by melanie that people tried to force on me this weekend when she died

Oh man…takes me back.

I was 9-10 years old, got a small handheld transistor radio what I could put under my pillow at night and listen to some mystery theater and music all night long. That Melanie song was popular and I loved it back then.

opened my AirPods case at work and both AirPods missing. Think one my little gremlins got me

Treated myself to a couple of croissants from Bobby Boy for National Croissant day this morning. Sorry not sorry, macros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back