• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully that dude was BORN in 1995; if someone is in their 20s i'm willing to turn a blind eye to a lot of dumb shit that they do
They'd barely be in their twenties. I don't think I'm on board with the blind eye for a 29 year old

i'm trying to pick an arbitrary cutoff point and 30 seems good. i would also entertain 25 but i was doing dumb shit until......well never mind

We took the offer from last week and they have due diligence until 6PM this Saturday. If that goes through then we close on 3/15.

It's getting real! Heading to Winston on Friday to knock out some home viewings/make a purchase if we see one we like. They seem to be flying off the shelves based on our realtor's feedback and how quickly they come up and then get bought.

Nothing springs you outta bed like hearing your dog work up some puke in the middle of the night

Not anymore it doesn’t or I’d be up every night. She can puke in her plastic bottomed kennel and eat it again, fuck if I’m gonna get out of bed yet again because she can’t stop eating mulch, her own hair and hatchimals. stupid piece of shit.

Now when I had a less detestable dog I got pretty good at getting him onto a hard surface, cupping my hands and catching 90% of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back