• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Tread Raffi - Down By The Bay - Did you ever go to a basketball game, and steal concessions without shame ? ? ! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol think what you will. I said what I said but that was poorly worded. Meant that the catch method was deployed when we couldn’t make it to the hard surface.

You just wash your hands, it’s no worse than changing a blowout diaper.

There are like 3-4 different application website types (UltiPro, Workday, etc) and it's lame you gotta do the same shit each time for one. Like this UltiPro app I'm doing now...stop making me fill out the same skill things and my levels as I have for 5 other apps. Just let me upload a unique cover letter and let's move on.

There are like 3-4 different application website types (UltiPro, Workday, etc) and it's lame you gotta do the same shit each time for one. Like this UltiPro app I'm doing now...stop making me fill out the same skill things and my levels as I have for 5 other apps. Just let me upload a unique cover letter and let's move on.
After a certain point, I stopped doing workday all together. There is a way you can search greenhouse job application sites that match your desired job title. Something to do with google jobs, but its a way to apply for tons of jobs in a day. Someone who is good at the internet can help you figure out how.

Now dog diarrhea, that I wouldn’t catch. Don’t know how that’d be physically possible anyway. That’s the worst, at least a kid will go to the bathroom. Last time that happened the dog must have panicked and ran around and hit multiple (carpeted) upstairs rooms before we knew what was happening.

I'm proud of myself for waiting for the reviews to come out on it at least. Gonna hold off a bit longer.

When my now wife and I we dating 12 years ago, she was laying in my bed and we were having a little pillow talk when my little poodle walked over a puked right on her head. It was all in her hair and ear and on her face and neck. Little dude could have puked anywhere in the entire house and it would have been better, but he just walked over to her and spewed on her head. Super gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back