• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Score. MrsTsy just picked up a dozen or so vinyls at Goodwill for $1 apiece. I hate to admit it, but I'm slowly becoming more and more hipster as I grow older.

unintentional hipsters are the best kind

Townie,

Are turntable needles readily available on the interwebs? Ours is still kicking, but is from the early 1970s so I'm sure it will need to be replaced soon. I'm going to try and search for the original brand recommended, but do you have any suggestions?

YO CHIC

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/gallery/2013/may/24/north-american-lego-birds-thomas-poulsom#/?picture=409441001&index=0

lego-birds-oceania-in-pictures

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/gallery/2012/may/18/birds-made-from-lego-in-pictures#/?picture=390328457&index=0

I love the turkey. Some of them need some work (the oriole for one). I like the second set has habitat...

My mom pays with checks at the grocery store, and she overpays the check so she gets cash back from the cashier. :rulz:. She has rewards credit cards, she knows she can earn money by using plastic. I even taught her my habit of writing each credit card's 5% quarterly reward category on a slip of paper in the wallet so you can be sure to use the right one at gas stations or grocery stores to maximize rewards.

That's cool, Our old GM Mike Tannebaum used to hand us Ed McMahon style game checks every week. I once saw Antonio Cromartie tear his into 7 pieces in order to pay all of his baby mommas. It was funny.

I knew we had a lot in common RTQ. You going be up in NY/NJ anytime soon?

i feel like i missed this dbrickshaw/rtq joke?

yeah like many of them it isn't really funny. I think the fact that I've gone black and been back was so astonishing, someone decided to give the fellow a name and it was d'brickashaw.

yeah like many of them it isn't really funny. I think the fact that I've gone black and been back was so astonishing, someone decided to give the fellow a name and it was d'brickashaw.

Given his rep in 2 posts, I think most would disagree.

I wish that guy was my coach, all Big Rex does is talk about hoodrats' feet all day.

That's cool, Our old GM Mike Tannebaum used to hand us Ed McMahon style game checks every week. I once saw Antonio Cromartie tear his into 7 pieces in order to pay all of his baby mommas. It was funny.

I knew we had a lot in common RTQ. You going be up in NY/NJ anytime soon?

Given his rep in 2 posts, I think most would disagree.

yeah those 2 posts are fucking hysterical

d'brickashaw has been my favorite name ever since he was playing for UVA.

i think it's funny that lily-white RTQ hooked up with a black dude. to take her v-card, no less.

NOT the author of this parody though.

d'brickashaw has been my favorite name ever since he was playing for UVA.

i think it's funny that lily-white RTQ hooked up with a black dude. to take her v-card, no less.

NOT the author of this parody though.

I'm genuinely shocked by this. I can only guess that it's just bmoney rustling jimmies again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back