• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ChatThreadCXVIII: the more flesh color a carrot is, the more likely it is your finger

Status
Not open for further replies.
i played video games with a chick with a tattoo in the same place where rtq's is and now she wants to go out and to a strip club when i get back

this is a trap

I'm gonna need an update on this. Some backstory would be nice as well. You can take it to the BRO thread if needed.

K Thnx.

i think for scale's sake, you put your dick on a table top next to say...a stick of butter, or in other cases, a roll of smarties, depending on you know

i know what i'm looking at these days, so no size comparison needed.

Have we ever decided as a society what exactly is DickPic protocol? Limp? Half fluff? Fully chubb?

Because when I finally send one I need to know how to prepare myself.

ahhhhh Raleigh's finally getting an Anthropologie in North Hills! Best news!!!

This may change my default Teeter location from Cameron Village to North Hills #ITBvsOTB

Go to the Teeter on Glenwood- way better parking and way less crowded than CV's. #itbprotip

i think all of RTQ's problems would be solved if she just got a couple good dick pics sent to her this morning. Somebody PM her number to DG3 and DeaconBrews and get it done.

I got you covered man. Our old QB Brett Favre used to send these things out all the time. So it can't be too hard.

Get it. LOL.

RTQ, holla at your boy!

Have we ever decided as a society what exactly is DickPic protocol? Limp? Half fluff? Fully chubb?

Because when I finally send one I need to know how to prepare myself.

why why why why would you ever send a limp pic?

no.

i mean, you can send it, but the intended result will not be achieved. you will, however, get passed around and laughed at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back