• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cheerios commercial features interracial couple... Predictably, morons follow.

There are millions upon millions in your party who were appalled. There were many RW talkingheads who attacked this sweet commercial.

There's no question there are out and out racists of your party (Steve King, Louie Gomert and others) in Congress.

Maybe it's time you cleaned house.

Reason 800 billion why no one should ever respond to this idiot (that and the GDI blowup are 800 billion and one).

ETA agree with the Kendra Skank comment.

Who exactly? I don't consider YouTube comment sections to represent "RW talkingheads." More likely, I consider them to represent a lot of trolling kids who say offensive shit because they can anonymously and without fear of reprisal.

Yeah...what talking heads are you talking about? The only talking heads that I can think of that said offensive shit about interracial families are those dopes on MSNBC when talking about Romney's family. Hardly a haven for RWers.

There were 1000s of negative comments on the Youtube. So many they had to close the comment section.

There really are people out there that I just can't relate to on any level.

On a thread a few weeks ago when it happened. Do a search.

There were 1000s of negative comments on the Youtube. So many they had to close the comment section.

Haha. YouTube comments = republican talking heads. Did they give their political party next to their name? Are they going to speak at the convention in 2016?. Does anyone care what some you tube idiot commenter says?

Good grief.

The faux outrage from the GOP is comical. "How dare they insinuate right-wingers would be offended by interracial marriage?!? The hubris! The gall!! Everyone knows the right has lead the fight for equality and civil rights!!!" :mad::mad:

Seriously, from what I understand from Libertarians, they're behind the recent shift in attitudes toward marriage equality

RJ is a great American, but he might want to stick with comedy on these boards.

Hmmm, Just read something from a Northwestern law professor. Appears mixed race children are more likely to be found in conservative rather than liberal families.

I assume Cheerios seeks to sell more using this commercial. Seemed kind of bland to me.

Hmmm, Just read something from a Northwestern law professor. Appears mixed race children are more likely to be found in conservative rather than liberal families.

Strom Thurmond approves this message. Massah.

I assume Cheerios seeks to sell more using this commercial. Seemed kind of bland to me.

lol, ok

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...iews-of-mixed-race-adopted-and-step-families/

Thus, there is no evidence in the GSS data that Republican, conservative, or conservative Republicans who were living with step-children or adopted children were less likely to live in mixed-race households than Democrats, liberals, liberal Democrats, or moderate Democrats in adopted or step-families.

The point estimates for conservatives were insignificantly higher both overall and for minorities. That’s probably because—though African-American Republicans are very rare—African-American conservatives are not.

Back