• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cheerios commercial features interracial couple... Predictably, morons follow.

The Cheerios mom is MILFtastic. Its too bad shes married to a dude who spends the day sleeping on the couch.

Meh. His bit on Conan about wireless on a plane was pretty good, but other than that I have friends more funny than he is.

Jerry Clower, Bill Cosby, Mitch Hedberg, Zach Galifuckingwhateverhisnameis and Tosh are the first that come to mind. Louis CK's observations are just so obvious and mundane.

Your list is not nearly as terrible as I was expecting. CK is probably the best active stand-up comedian in the game. I think his take on the obvious and mundane is what makes him so great. The air travel example is probably the best. Great comedy speaks to obvious truths that lurk right below the surface. I think he does that very well.

Your list is not nearly as terrible as I was expecting. CK is probably the best active stand-up comedian in the game. I think his take on the obvious and mundane is what makes him so great. The air travel example is probably the best. Great comedy speaks to obvious truths that lurk right below the surface. I think he does that very well.

Yeah, and with respect, I just want a comedian to tell me things that either I haven't thought of myself or had friends say to me. Maybe we just have different approaches to comedy.

Yeah, and with respect, I just want a comedian to tell me things that either I haven't thought of myself or had friends say to me. Maybe we just have different approaches to comedy.

Fair enough. You also likely have friends without strong filters for social norms and offensive speech, but I am just guessing.

Clearly Junebug and his friends have so many daughters and masturbate so much and are such sad sack old divorcees that Louis CK's standup is mundane.

This alone would make a pool of candidates in the billions.

Cheerios is just trolling the idiots at this point. Their Super Bowl commercial:

I wonder why the Cheerios ragers aren't more upset with the Swiffer commercial that not only shows an interracial couple, but a husband doing housework- and he's only got one arm.

Back