• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cheerios commercial features interracial couple... Predictably, morons follow.

Who are these idiots who get upset about this stuff?

Love the new commercial, this is how I picture Ph's family although I don't think the wife is mousey enough. And Ph is a much more handsome man.

Love the new commercial, this is how I picture Ph's family although I don't think the wife is mousey enough. And Ph is a much more handsome man.

Aren't you from Georgia?

Spoiler alert: DrPhToy is a brunette, but not mousey.

Aren't you from North Carolina?

I live in Atlanta, the city too busy to hate.

I just don't understand people like this.

There are millions upon millions in your party who were appalled. There were many RW talkingheads who attacked this sweet commercial.

There's no question there are out and out racists of your party (Steve King, Louie Gomert and others) in Congress.

Maybe it's time you cleaned house.

Everybody whos ever eaten at Cheesecake Factory or Applebees knows that only 300 lb.+ white women marry black dudes, and they have at least 6 children running around wild. Where does Hollywood find these physically fit attractive white women married to black men with only 1 child?

Everybody whos ever eaten at Cheesecake Factory or Applebees knows that only 300 lb.+ white women marry black dudes, and they have at least 6 children running around wild. Where does Hollywood find these physically fit attractive white women married to black men with only 1 child?

The NFL?

There are millions upon millions in your party who were appalled.

roll call?

Bulllllshit

What part of that is bullshit? The people who were appalled are racists. There's no question about this.

There's no question that RW talkingheads attacked the commercial.

There's no question that Steve King and crazy Louie Gomert are out and out racists.

roll call?

??? I'm not "appalled", just pointing out that the commercials don't reflect reality. I'm truly glad those those couples are happy.

And as a legendary Latin lover, I myself have developed an appreciation of big fine women. Maybe not 300 lb. women, and maybe not women that you'd traditionally consider "fat" or that you'd see dining at Cheesecake Factory while towing 6 wild children. But chubby women (I prefer to call them "ripe") can be a lot of fun.

There's no question that RW talkingheads attacked the commercial.

Really? Do you have a link to any of those? I can't imagine anybody being unhappy about any couple finding love and supporting a family together, regardless of race.

Add in the Playboy Mansion, and you've got the true American Dream.

Kendra-Wilkinson-Hank-Baskett-Life-and-Style-Having-a-Baby-0216111.jpg

There are millions upon millions in your party who were appalled. There were many RW talkingheads who attacked this sweet commercial.

Who exactly? I don't consider YouTube comment sections to represent "RW talkingheads." More likely, I consider them to represent a lot of trolling kids who say offensive shit because they can anonymously and without fear of reprisal.

Just my two cents but that Kendra skank is nasty. Not even with Moonz dick.

Back