• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chik fil a deserves a se7en style ass *******

Chick-Fil-A is so good I'd eat there even if they had segregated seating. That spicy chicken sandwich is like crack in food form.

I really wish they'd come out w/ some spicy nuggets.

He appears to have an unhealthy obsession...

Just to piss Moon off, I ate at Chik-Fil-A today. He would be disappointed to learn that I did not witness any homosexual sodomy being commmitted. Also, I ate fried food. Also, my sales associate was a young African American man; I thanked him often, and everytime he smiled and replied "my pleasure". And finally, the loudspeaker there was playing music commemorating the Christian holiday of Christmas.

Obesity, a penchant for nazi goose stepping and a love for white meat Jesus go hand in hand.

You dumb stupid fucks are wasting your lives away.

I am still trying to figure out what nazi goose stepping is....

troops.jpg

Or Maurice of Maurice's BBQ. He has confederate flags in every restaurant.

They have oatmeal now...who knew?

DescriptionNutritionIngredients Multigrain Oatmeal Add to Meal Calculator

Warm & wholesome, our multigrain, steel-cut oatmeal is first slow-cooked in kettles the old-fashioned way. Anything but dry and instant, our hearty oatmeal has flax, whole wheat and buckwheat. Tasty toppings include cinnamon brown sugar, roasted mixed nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts) and dried fruit blend (cranberries, blueberries, golden raisins, cherries).
Multigrain Oatmeal Choose Variation Plain With Toppings With Toppings 280

Calories
11g

Fat
5g

Fiber
21g

Sugars
6g

Protein
0.5g Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0mg Cholesterol 45mg Sodium 44g Carbohydrates 10% Iron 4% Calcium 0% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C

Last edited:
maurice's tastes like ass. not surprising he's a bigot.

Back