• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Childress new Assistant Basketball coach (Corbean gone)

We can only hope.

who gets the POS REP for that internet work of art???

Don't remember. It was from the Pit Olympics last year. I was looking for another picture that gets posted here a lot and it came up.

Coach Corbean seems to have landed on his feet.

Walt Corbean | People on the Move
Triad Business Journal

Walt Corbean
Date added:November 12, 2013
Submission Type:New Hire
Current employer:YMCA of Northwest North Carolina
Current title/position:Vice President of Membership Development
Position level:Vice President
Position department:Sales
Previous Employer:Assistant Basketball Coach
Previous title/position:Wake Forest University
Duties/responsibilities:The YMCA of Northwest North Carolina has hired Walt Corbean to serve as the organization’s new Vice President of Membership Development. In this role, Walt will be focused on growing the YMCA’s corporate membership base, as well as promoting the new express branch in Wake Forest Innovation Quarter, scheduled to open spring 2014.

Bz ruined basketball for him

You Buzz haters kill me. I can't believe you don't see what just took place right under your noses.
Buzz and Walt have just created the greatest, under-the-radar recruiting pipeline in the history of the NCAA.
You guys probably don't realize it, but there is some real untapped potential in those YMCA over-40 leagues.

Back