• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CJ Harris All-Time Ranks (Updated) / Appreciation Thread

Classy kid who defined "culture" in every way! You want to talk culture??? It starts with a kid who is coached by a high character high school coach (Muse), recruited by a high character coach (also a Muse) and never forgets his roots! CJ Harris was an athlete who was not highly recruited but has worked his tail off to become one of Wake's most durable players...and one who is climbing steadily up most record lists. Very proud of this former Spartan, now one of the most dedicated Deacons ever; especially considering the horrendous seasons he has had to endure the last three years.

No, its Saturday. The Virginia Tech game the weekend after is over spring break.

Just like how football Senior Day was against Boston College, not Vanderbilt, because of Thanksgiving break.

Last home game =/= Senior Day

Wow. My bad. That sucks for CJ.

McClinton says he does not plan to redshirt (that is up to his rehab) - so we got that going for us too in the backcourt if he can make it back by December.

Not saying I won't miss CJ and all he's meant, but the plan now is Madison at the point and CMM a the number 2. With Overton coming in, I' think we'll be ok there, especially if Madison and CMM continue to play like they did today.

CJ has been a rock...Congrats on a great WF career during tough times, definitely handled it all with class.

See my post and stonz' above.

We are going to be horrible next year without him.

Kid is a baller and would have been a hell of a second or third option on a championship type team.

Can you imagine CJ surrounded by the talent level of a Kentucky or a Syracuse?

Imagine CJ on those Dino teams.

losing CJ will be much like losing Taron. People won't be looking at it all that much until the results come in.

Agree with RJ. He is so important to what we do, don't know why people are expecting CMM (whom I like but don't have confidence in to make go to jumpers when we need one) or mcclinton whom I've never seen play and is rehabbing from a serious injury.

No, its Saturday. The Virginia Tech game the weekend after is over spring break.

Just like how football Senior Day was against Boston College, not Vanderbilt, because of Thanksgiving break.

Last home game =/= Senior Day

Really? Does our AD not own a calendar? I swear, the sheer capacity of this school to fuck things up.

Yeah, why give fans a reason to go to the Virginia Tech game?

If CJ gets enough attempts, he might catch Skip Brown and Jerry Montgomery for FT %.

CJ had a great game yesterday, but he did himself no favors shooting 4 of 6 from the line. Looks like that put him back behind Songaila by a smidge.

losing CJ will be much like losing Taron. People won't be looking at it all that much until the results come in.

hard to separate out what we lost with taron because we lost chris the same year.

Congrats CJ! Great career and thanks for sticking it out through some tough seasons.

Back