• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CLAWS, SON! Gauging Interest in Having Flags Made

SDeacz

Reaction score
987l0j.jpg

I cannot take credit for this. Really talented Medical Illustrator at my work did this for me. Awesome.

Awesome work. Any chance he/she would mind sharing the vector file?

And thus a new student t-shirt was born !

Coming to the student section this Fall, eh ?

Awesome work. Any chance he/she would mind sharing the vector file?

He said he will provide the Vector File if you give him one of the tee-shirts you are making. haha

And thus a new student t-shirt was born !

Coming to the student section this Fall, eh ?

Oooh yeah how do we make this happen... anyone here know some of the SD leadership?

Yeah, man just kinda... you know, you got these CLAWS and you're staring at these CLAWS and your thinking to yourself, and with these CLAWS you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?

Time to kill some bunnies.

He said he will provide the Vector File if you give him one of the tee-shirts you are making. haha
I'd also be happy to have a copy of the file. It'd look great on a banner or a flag. I'll be happy to trade some ribs, or whatever associated claw meat I smoke for the first game next fall.

Back