• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CLAWS, SON! Gauging Interest in Having Flags Made

You guys go ahead and add moonz to the order list. Dude loves a good screen print shirt.

I'd definitely buy a shirt or two..really cool graphic.

Funny timing on the flag request. Earlier this week, I contacted some of the old Deac Gear customers I made tailgate flags for on the old board.

The reason was to let them know there's a new way I could sell those on Facebook now, but it first requires getting 1,000 Likes before I can use the service. The new brand page is called Team YOUSA for "Made by You. In the USA." (facebook.com/teamyousa) It currently has 220 Likes so if y'all help me get to 1,000, I can ask WFU for permission to produce the "Claws Deac" design.

https://www.facebook.com/teamyousa

Didn't you already try this with MyLifeCard?

Didn't you already try this with MyLifeCard?

No. Don't know what that is.

I used to post flag pics on the old board, but haven't been a poster here and had nothing to do with this thread. You can see on the Facebook page that I uploaded some college flag pics (including Wake) yesterday before this started. I also wouldn't make these without WFU approval.

If you're interested, great. If not, no worries.

Are you the one that made the north carolina "state" flags for WFU?

Funny timing on the flag request. Earlier this week, I contacted some of the old Deac Gear customers I made tailgate flags for on the old board.

The reason was to let them know there's a new way I could sell those on Facebook now, but it first requires getting 1,000 Likes before I can use the service. The new brand page is called Team YOUSA for "Made by You. In the USA." (facebook.com/teamyousa) It currently has 220 Likes so if y'all help me get to 1,000, I can ask WFU for permission to produce the "Claws Deac" design.

https://www.facebook.com/teamyousa

How many likes does it take before you fuck one of our guys over in a business deal like you did last time you came around? Fuck off poser.

How many likes does it take before you fuck one of our guys over in a business deal like you did last time you came around? Fuck off poser.

Nice. Not me, but glad you're so confident. Really strong, and really wrong.

:popcorn:

Do tell more LK

Yes. I'm curious to know what I didn't do.

I've now uploaded the previous flag designs on the Facebook page, which you shouldn't have to like to verify. And if you still think I'm someone else, just send a PM on the old board to the guy who made them and see who writes back. No worries on the "Claws Deac" flag, but I'm not the guy you mentioned who screwed someone over on some business deal. Haven't even been a poster on this board before.

Yes. I'm curious to know what I didn't do.

I've now uploaded the previous flag designs on the Facebook page, which you shouldn't have to like to verify. And if you still think I'm someone else, just send a PM on the old board to the guy who made them and see who writes back. No worries on the "Claws Deac" flag, but I'm not the guy you mentioned who screwed someone over on some business deal. Haven't even been a poster on this board before.

I don't know the story, but he's probably referring to when we all posted on the other boards, so the fact that you haven't posted here on ogboards is irrelevant.

I don't know the story, but he's probably referring to when we all posted on the other boards, so the fact that you haven't posted here on ogboards is irrelevant.

Whichever board, I have no idea what the MyLifeCard mentioned above was and I'm not posing as someone else.

If someone wants to talk flags, just PM me. If not, I'll move on and you can get back on topic. Either way, good stuff on the Claws Deac. Peace.

Back