• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CLAWS, SON! Gauging Interest in Having Flags Made

I just want to say, I love this board. A poster has contacted me, who works in the branding industry, who is looking into pulling some strings. This may actually get to a reasonable price.

Hope it works out for y'all.

If not, I could make and sell these at the same price as last time, as I still have the TM license (and now the large format printer to do it myself). The first step would be submitting the design to WFU for approval, which would need to be done. Assuming approval and sufficient pre-orders, they could be individually colored, cut, sewn, packed, invoiced, paid for, and shipped on demand, with the required hologram labels, product liability insurance, post sale royalty reports, quarterly payments, annual licensing fee, Fair Labor Association membership, etc. The sale, invoice, and billing would be on Facebook / Instagram by commenting "sold" under the posted picture.

Good luck, and tell my friend LK to PM me sometime!

Put me down for one in that price range. Great work.

If not, I could make and sell these at the same price as last time, as I still have the TM license (and now the large format printer to do it myself). The first step would be submitting the design to WFU for approval, which would need to be done. Assuming approval and sufficient pre-orders, they could be individually colored, cut, sewn, packed, invoiced, paid for, and shipped on demand, with the required hologram labels, product liability insurance, post sale royalty reports, quarterly payments, annual licensing fee, Fair Labor Association membership, etc. The sale, invoice, and billing would be on Facebook / Instagram by commenting "sold" under the posted picture.

Ah yes, this guy. So he basically ripped off DHD's idea, and didn't cut him in on it. I'd suggest we look elsewhere.

So far we are up to 20 confirmed orders between here and Facebook. That'll put us in the appropriate price range, excluding shipping. I've got a couple more quotes out, that may lower the cost some more. Get the word out on Facebook. Maybe we can pick up another 10-15 orders.

I bet you sling Amway for your real job.

The funny thing about this ACCLIFER cat is that he probably made, I don't know, a few hundred bucks on the WFU flags? Maybe a grand? Is that worth straight up selling someone out for? I mean, I could be convinced to dick over my mom for some big time money, but for that piddly amount?

The funny thing about this ACCLIFER cat is that he probably made, I don't know, a few hundred bucks on the WFU flags? Maybe a grand? Is that worth straight up selling someone out for? I mean, I could be convinced to dick over my mom for some big time money, but for that piddly amount?

False. I lost money on the WFU flags.

The more designs different people saw, the more they wanted made regardless of manufacturing requirements vs. getting them in time to tailgate at certain games. A real problem was the supplier's factory was geared more for mass production than mass customization so trying to work with them to make many different designs took a lot of time and effort outside my job. In the midst of all that, I decided to just front costs for different 3x5 and Car Flags myself, which seemed like a practical way to make things happen at the time, but proved to be a costly mistake. I actually still have boxes full of both today, but I'm certainly not complaining about that because it was my mistake and a valuable lesson learned in the middle of everyone's excitement over football tailgating. What I do think is pure BS, though, is certain posters publicly trashing a guy now who you didn't work with then and never talked to before making character attacks online. Regardless what you think, the fact is I didn't profit off those WFU flags so don't assume things publicly when you don't know what you're talking about.

If DieHard had issues after the fact, he's welcome to contact me as I'd love to hear it from him since I never got any of this crap before. But, if any of my new friends spreading this narrative want to keep it up, I suggest you PM me to talk offline. To everyone else, I hope you get the new design made and if you need help, you know where to find me.

Why is everyone so butt heart over the flag guy? It's not like DHD was in the position to make a bunch of money off the flags and this guy stole the business from him.

Dude makes a quality product and delivered on time. Hopefully tsy can do the same thing.

Hopefully tsy can do the same thing.

I'm sure we are under the $40 price point with our commits so far. The key is getting more people committed. I've also got a couple other feelers out in case we can get a lower price. My plan now is to see how many people we can get by May 1st then try to figure out the exact price.

Lol at the "bbd seeks 'bear' claw" tag. Out yourself (or stay in the closet) for rep.

mmmmm hell yes

bear_claw_pastries_images.jpg

Back