• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CLAWS, SON! Gauging Interest in Having Flags Made

He said he will provide the Vector File if you give him one of the tee-shirts you are making. haha

LOL. I wasn't asking so I could profit from it. Just love the image and wouldn't mind having the vector so I remove the white background and size it for things like desktop and phone wallpapers or a flag/banner to hang at the tailgate...especially since the creator seemed ok with it being shared in the public domain.

That said, if he's down with us using it for some T-shirts, I'd be happy to investigate putting a deal together for the board. And, of course, he'd be welcome to one.

LOL. I wasn't asking so I could profit from it. Just love the image and wouldn't mind having the vector so I remove the white background and size it for things like desktop and phone wallpapers or a flag/banner to hang at the tailgate...especially since the creator seemed ok with it being shared in the public domain.

That said, if he's down with us using it for some T-shirts, I'd be happy to investigate putting a deal together for the board. And, of course, he'd be welcome to one.

He was joking. he'd be happy to make a vector file and share it. Currently its a raster file. He's also going to clean up and I'll shoot it to whoever when he's finished.

I would purchase a shirt.

I'd go in on a shirt deal as well (and would also like a copy of the vector if possible).

I'd also be happy to have a copy of the file. It'd look great on a banner or a flag. I'll be happy to trade some ribs, or whatever associated claw meat I smoke for the first game next fall.

I would LOVE this on a flag at my tailgates next year.

That is my thinking as well. I'll get in touch with DHD and see what the specifics are on potentially getting some flags produced.

That is my thinking as well. I'll get in touch with DHD and see what the specifics are on potentially getting some flags produced.

Well count me IN on that. Throw this logo up on the welcome billboard, STAT

Funny timing on the flag request. Earlier this week, I contacted some of the old Deac Gear customers I made tailgate flags for on the old board.

The reason was to let them know there's a new way I could sell those on Facebook now, but it first requires getting 1,000 Likes before I can use the service. The new brand page is called Team YOUSA for "Made by You. In the USA." (facebook.com/teamyousa) It currently has 220 Likes so if y'all help me get to 1,000, I can ask WFU for permission to produce the "Claws Deac" design.

https://www.facebook.com/teamyousa

that's putting the Demon back in the Deacon! Although I must say when I think of claws I think, like, crabs and lobsters.

jimmy-clausen.jpg

Am I late for the Jimmy Clausen appreciation thread?

Back