• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CLAWS, SON! Gauging Interest in Having Flags Made

Definitely. Keep getting the word out. Sometime next weekend I'll post the details and get an official number.

I'm in for 1. Will look great with several of these visible during tailgates. Nice work!

Since we will be ordering a relatively small amount (around 25), it looks like the best price I could come up with out the door is $39.90 plus tax, so roughly $43 per flag. It'd be a 3'x5' black flag, with the design printed on both sides. At that price, is there anyone that previously said they were interested who would no longer wish to get a flag? We can knock it down to $30 apiece if we only get the design printed on one side of the flag, but IMO that'd be ugly and not worth it.

I had bid that was lower by a few $$, but that would require shipping them in from Ohio, which would put us at roughly the same price. This printer is within driving distance of my home, so I can swing by and pick them up without having to deal with shipping costs.

Meh, I'm still in at $43. The more people who have them the less unique they are. I'm willing to shell out a few bucks for that

I want the T-shirt and I REALLY REALLLLLY want a polo w/ that logo the size of a typical polo shirt logo.

If you do long sleeve and short sleeve I'll take 6; 3 short, 3 long. All XL. Long sleeve for late season games.

Since we will be ordering a relatively small amount (around 25), it looks like the best price I could come up with out the door is $39.90 plus tax, so roughly $43 per flag. It'd be a 3'x5' black flag, with the design printed on both sides. At that price, is there anyone that previously said they were interested who would no longer wish to get a flag? We can knock it down to $30 apiece if we only get the design printed on one side of the flag, but IMO that'd be ugly and not worth it.

I had bid that was lower by a few $$, but that would require shipping them in from Ohio, which would put us at roughly the same price. This printer is within driving distance of my home, so I can swing by and pick them up without having to deal with shipping costs.

I'm still in.

$43 was the absolute lowest I could get the price, and gauging from the responses from those previously interested at that price, there wasnt enough interest to pursue. Apologies for not updating until now, I had honestly forgotten about it until LakeEffectDeac asked me about it at the GW game.

Thanks to SDeacz and SDeaczFriend for sharing with the boards, and thanks to tsy for the idea and supplying me the vector file.

Found a (really, really sketchy) company on eBay that made custom 3'x5' flags for the same price point tsy quoted. Will be happy to share the info for anyone that is interested. It's easy to find, just search eBay for 3x5 custom flag.

Looks pretty damn good, can't wait to fly it at Syracuse. If you see it, stop by and introduce yourself and have a beer.

(Visor included for scale.)

31149ecedf5288df6ab3eb3b4429223f.jpg

Thanks to SDeacz and SDeaczFriend for sharing with the boards, and thanks to tsy for the idea and supplying me the vector file.

Found a (really, really sketchy) company on eBay that made custom 3'x5' flags for the same price point tsy quoted. Will be happy to share the info for anyone that is interested. It's easy to find, just search eBay for 3x5 custom flag.

Looks pretty damn good, can't wait to fly it at Syracuse. If you see it, stop by and introduce yourself and have a beer.

(Visor included for scale.)

31149ecedf5288df6ab3eb3b4429223f.jpg

That looks awesome.

Back