• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson at today's halftime

Whoa, you got me. How clever. Your brilliant retorts are without limit. Stunning in its simplicity yet bold in how it states "My IQ is at least 125. Maybe higher!" You win, PH. You win.

While it's great to think that the majority of the student body would like to enjoy the game day experience of tailgating and attending a game, we're talking about 18-22 y/o kids who don't always make the best decisions with respect to time management etc. I would have gone to more games as a frosh (even though I knew nothing about our prospects), but occasionally other things (like sleep deprivation or a hangover) might preclude me from wanting to get up for a noon kickoff. Big deal.

I am quite happy that I did make the effort to attend the home game against Clemson that year as I had a great time watching us upset the Tigers when Todd Dixon made that miracle outstretched grab of West's fade pass to the back corner pylon.

I didn't even have to get wasted to have a great time! :sick:

Although I will add that by my senior year, I was already fed up with Caldwell and our lackluster team. I mean shit, we got rolled by Navy 47-18 at home!! I'm going golfing on a beautiful October afternoon in that case!

Back