• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson File / Impressive Hire

Son, I led this miserable fucking fan base in the belief that Grobe could actually Win a Championship here-- in spite of the overwhelming loser mentality so many WF fans carry -- apparently with pride.

tumblr_lgm7nnefP81qd4fqho1_500.png

Which explains why I have always had a soft spot for you, Racer.

I saw something salvageable, in spite of your protests to the contrary.

Son, I led this miserable fucking fan base in the belief that Grobe could actually Win a Championship here-- in spite of the overwhelming loser mentality so many WF fans carry -- apparently with pride.

I have no loser mentality, I want to win the lotto, fire everyone, and hire bill bellichick and phil jackson as our coaches.

But Clawson is good for now until I win the powerball. I'll even give you a thousand dollars to eat one of my sandwiches once i win.

I have no loser mentality, I want to win the lotto, fire everyone, and hire bill bellichick and phil jackson as our coaches.

Jesus Christ I would just start fucking coming on everything

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The only loser here is Lectro. Dude shows up to blow smoke up our asses every August then retreats the moment the days got shorter and Grobe's naps got longer.

GO THE FUCK AWAY YOU FUCKING NANCY FUCK

Jesus Christ I would just start fucking coming on everything

That's right bitches, and we would cheat to get five star players too. OH HOW WE WOULD CHEAT. We'd be the next U in fb and UNLV in hoops. They can take away banners, but they can't take away memories and my championship t-shirts.

That's right bitches, and we would cheat to get five star players too. OH HOW WE WOULD CHEAT. We'd be the next U in fb and UNLV in hoops. They can take away banners, but they can't take away memories and my championship t-shirts.

Seriously, 6 to 12 right now

some old people would have heart attacks and die over it... but that's what old people do mitch, they die.

PUT BOBBY ON THE BIKE

That's funny...I don't remember seeing you around back in 2001/2002.

Hire definitely could have been worse, but I still wish we could have snagged Lembo.

i've decided that every time lectro starts a sports thread i'm just going to hijack it and talk about cooler stuff

And then you turned your back on him and supported his removal.

Sounds like your standard MO.

i've decided that every time lectro starts a sports thread i'm just going to hijack it and talk about cooler stuff

#realboardshero

Carry on, brave soldier.

Does anyone know how to properly declare a fatwah?

Because I'm joining Brews and declaring one against Lectro.

Does anyone know how to properly declare a fatwah?

Because I'm joining Brews and declaring one against Lectro.

In!!!! -- I do remember seeing you and Brews on the town and that was my thought precisely -- "Fat -Wha?"

But hey, take love when u can get it, right Billy?

lectro, do you prefer the ps4 or xbox one?

or do you play with dog toys in the backyard

Nah Brews Lectro doesn't have time for games. He's too busy breaking down game film of our next 2-star recruit turned All-ACC lineman.

Back